iPhone Basic Setting - How to Use Multitasking Gestures1. Go to Settings-General then turn on Multitasking Gestures.
2. Tab Accessibility.
3. Choose AssistiveTouch and you will see a small white dot.
4. You will see different virtual shortcuts after tabbing the white dot, which helps to reduce the drain of Home.
5. Move to the next interface of virtual gesture by tabbing Device.
6. Set gestures by clicking Gestures.
7. Customize your favorite gestures by Favorites.
Tips: You can create custom gestures from within the Accessibility section of the Settings app.