iOS Transfer (Mac) is such a kind of multifunctional software. On the one hand, it can upload photos from iPhoto to iPad, on the other hand, it can transfer files easily between Apple devices. Free download the trial version from the below button.
Simple Stamps: How to Export Photos from iPhoto to iPad ?
1. Please make sure you have installed iTunes onto your desktop.
2. Please download and run the software. Launch iPhoto on your Mac. Then the interface will pop up.
• Step 1: Connect your iPad to Mac
Link up your iPad to Mac via a USB cable. The apps will detect your iPad immediately to bring up this window. On the left-side column is files in iPad, while tools of the apps are on the right bottom row.
• Step 2: Upload photos from iPhoto to iPad
Click "Photos" on the left side to open up the photo window. Click "Add" on the top line. In the pop-up folder browser window, click "Media", then "Photos" and click "iPhoto". After that, select your wanted photos. Click "Open" icon to upload photos to iPad.
You can also transfer photos to iPad in this way. Find "Media Browse" on the top right corner and click it. A small window will appear. Click "Images". Find the iPhoto file and choose photos you'd like to export to iPad. Then drag and drop them to the photo window.
Perfect! All wanted photos have been uploaded to iPad from iPhoto. Is it easy to operate, isn't it? With iOS Transfer (Mac), you can move photos effortlessly from iPhoto. Music transfer, videos transfer and others are allowed with help of it.
Sound great? Download it and have a try.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to Transfer Photo from iPad to iPhone
• How to Delete Multiple Photos from iPad
• How to Convert Video to iPad Mini