In fact, a program called iPhone to Computer Transfer can give you a hand. It is designed specially for iPhone users to transfer multimedia files such as pictures, music, videos from iPhone to iTunes library or your computer. With just a swipe of your finger, you can feel free to make data transferring.
Note: iPhone to Computer Transfer supports different models of iPod and iPad as well.
Please free download the trial version of iPhone to Computer Transfer below and install it on your Windows or Mac computer:
User Guide: Move Pictures from iPhone to iTunes
• Step 1: Firstly, connect your iPhone to your computer, then run iPhone to Computer Transfer which will search your device automatically, and after that, you will get the interface displaying the files on your iPhone, including pictures, songs, videos and other types of files. You can select the catalogue on the left column to narrow it down.
• Step 2: Mark those photos you want to export, then click the "Export" button on top. Here take music transferring for an example.
• Step 3: After your click on "Export" button, a window as the below figure will pop up, then you have to select where you are transferring the files to. Prior to that, you can create an output folder at Advanced->Options.
• Step 4:If the exporting is finished, you will get another window popping up as low. You can click the "OK" button to view the output files or click "Cancel". Done!
iPad/iPhone/iPod to Computer Transfer would let you get rid of the files transferring problem between your iPhone, iPod, iPad, computer and iTunes quickly. Get your iPhone images, songs, videoa and more iPhone files to iTunes library can be done with easy as long as you have this convenient software on your PC or Mac.
Free download the trial version of iPhone to Computer Transfer now.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to Transfer iPhone Music & Video to Mac
• How to Copy iPhone Contacts to Computer
• How to Restore iPhone Photo from Backup