Preparation: You have your iPhone attached to your PC using a cable. Then you just launch iTunes and follow the steps below:
• Step 1: In your PC, create a folder with the photos you want to transfer.
• Step 2: In iTunes, click your device name and switch to the "Photos" tab in the right panel.
• Step 3: Choose the folder you just created.
• Step 4: Click the "Apply" button to start syncing photos from your PC to your iPhone.
When iTunes finish the syncing process. Open Photos app from iPhone to view pictures that you have transferred from computer to iPhone by helpness of iTunes library.
Sure you can find a good way and MobileGo for iOS will definitely be your best choice! With the help of MobileGo for iOS, you can preview most of the data in your iPhone and selectively transfer photos that you want from computer to iPhone or from iPhone to your PC. With only two simple steps and you can complete the photo removing process easily. MobileGo for iOS (Mac) can do much better than iTunes. Download the program and have a try, I m sure you will be satisfied with its performance.
• Step 1: Run the program and connect iPhone with computer
Download, install and run the program, connect your device with computer and your device will be automatically recognized by MobileGo for iOS. You will see your customized iPhone name on top of the interface if it's successfully detected. All the info in your mobile phone are scanned and classified on the left.
Note: MobileGo for iOS will need to access to iTunes to extract the photos, so please make sure that you have installed iTunes in your computer.
• Step 2: Export photos from computer to iPhone
Click "Photos" from the left column, in the drop-down list of "Photos", you can choose images from "Camera Roll", "Photo Library" or other albums. Click the blue "+" functioning "Add", then "Add file" or "Add folder", photos that you have synced to iTunes before will displayed as thumbnail in the main interface. Select the photos you need and start transferring.
Note: iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 includes iPhone 3GS are all compatible with MobileGo for iOS. You can transfer not only photos but also SMS, contacts, podcast between iPhone and computer with only a few easy steps. Want to transfer videos but not iPhone supported format? No problem, MobileGo for iOS helps to convert video format while conveying media. Why don't you just stop hesitating and have a try?
Related Guides & Articles
• How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone
• How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer
• How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes