iOS Transfer not only assists you to move music files from iPod to computer, but also transfer files from computer to iPod. Besides, iPhone and iPad are also supported. If you have a Mac, iOS Transfer (Mac) is what you are searching for.
The following part we will show you how to sync songs from iPod to computer. Please be sure iTunes has been installed and launched in your computer.
Simple Guide: How to Transfer Songs from iPod touch to Computer?
• Step 1: Download iOS Transfer and Launch the Program
Run iOS Transfer and link your iPod to computer, the program will search your device automatically. And the appearance of iPod Touch will appear on the main interface. You can check the information the program detect. What's more, more features of your iPod have will be listed on the left column.
• Step 2: Choose Songs from iPod
At the left column, the number of files about playlist, movies, applications, photos and more will be detected. Click "Music" button then all songs from your iPod will be displayed on the right side interface including the information of name, time, artist and more. Select your favorite songs to export by clicking right.
• Step 3: Transfer Music form iPod to PC
Like the picture shows as follow, there are six rounded buttons on the top margin, and click the fifth one - "To PC", the browse for folder interface will pop up and you need to choose one of folders to save your songs on computer, after you choose that, then the transferring start to transfer and you can check your songs on computer soon.
It's done. So easy it is, right? Would you want to try on your own? Download trial of iOS Transfer from the below button.
More Tips of Copy Music from iPhone to PC
Step 1: Connect your iPod. Using an Apple cable (or compatible), attach your iPod to your computer. Wait for the computer to recognize it.
• Avoid auto-sync. If auto-sync is engaged, bypass it by pressing Shift+CTRL on your keyboard while connecting the iPod to your computer.
• Don't let go of Shift+CTRL until the iPod shows in the Source list under iTunes devices.
• You should now be able to find your iPod in the "My computer" section" as a removable disk.
Step 2: Reveal hidden folders. Go to Tools, then Folder option, then click on View tab.
• Choose Show hidden files and folders and click OK.
Step 3: Copy your iPod songs to a folder on your computer hard disk. Go into the iPod drive and open a folder called "iPod-Control." There should be one music folder. Select this.
• Import the folder to your iTunes music library. Open iTunes and click on File, then Add folder to library.
• Select the folder you want to import and click "Okay."
Related Guides & Articles
• How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPod
• How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer
• How to Transfer Video from iPod to iTunes