TunesGo and iPod to Mac Transfer are specially designed for moving files between iPad, iPod and iPhone on Windows or Mac computer. With it, you can export and manage music, photos, videos and more. Free download the trial version from here.
In the following part, two simple solutions will be shown to guide you to transfer music and videos from iPod to iPod. Please make sure that iTunes has been installed in your computer.
• Step 1: Download and install the apps on your computer
Install and launch TunesGo. Connect two iPods to computer with USB cables. The apps will detect your devices automatically and then open the window like this. By clicking the triangle under two iPod, you can manage your iPod files and check their information o the right window.
• Step 2: Export music and videos from iPod to iPod
To move songs, click "Media" on the left column and then "Music" on the top of the window. Select your wanted songs in the management window of music file. Click the button "Export to" to choose export to your other iPod.
To move videos, follow the same steps above. Click "Media" and then "Movies". Select movies you want to export to. Click "Export to" to move movies from your iPod to other iPod. You can transfer TV shows, music videos and podcasts as well.
You are set! Music albums and videos have transferred from iPod to other iPod. TunesGo supports iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod shuffle and iPod classic. With it, you can transfer files from Apple devices to computer or iTunes easily.
You can use this iPod to Mac Transfer to transfer music from iPod to iTunes at first, then plug in another iPod and sync it with the iTunes library, then the music will be transferred to the new iPod.
• Step 1: Download, install and run the software
Free download iPod to Mac Transfer software and run it, and connect iPod touch and iPod nano to Mac computer with Apple USB cable. You can see two iPod library are shown in the iPod devices list.
• Step 2: Copy iPod music files to iPod
1) In the "iPod nano" list, you can click "music" item to see all the music files in the iPod nano library. Search for your favourite ones and check them completely.
2) Drag the checked music files and drop toward the "iPod touch" list, you will see the iPod music copying process in the pop-up dailogue box. Several minutes later all iPod nano music library your selected are all sync into the iPod touch library without any loss.
Well, congratulations! Music and video are transferred to your new iPod. It's easy, isn't it? No matter what's system you used? Just download the software of TunesGo or iPod to Mac Transfer with below buttons, transferring music from iPod to another iPod directly.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to Transfer Music from iPod to iPad
• How to Transfer Video from iPhone to iPod
• Transfer Music & Photo from iPhone to iPhone