Before transferring podcasts back to iTunes library, let's make it clear that what Podcast is and why iTunes can't let you transfer them from iPhone to iTunes. Podcast is an audio or video file available on the Internet for you to listen to and/or watch. Also, it can refer to a series of these audio or video files. Many people like to download television broadcast or videocast on Internet to iPod, iPhone or other portable tools and want to transfer them to iTunes library or computer to back up and share. But iTunes would never let you do that because it can't make sure whether Podcasts on your iPhone have copy right issues or not. So you need a third party - A Transfer Tool to help you solve this problem.
iOS Transfer or iOS Transfer (Mac), an excellent program, can professionally help you to transfer items such as podcasts, movie, music, photo, playlist, ringtone, podcast and TV shows from iPhone to iTunes & computer.
Try iOS Transfer to sync Podcasts from iPhone to iTunes!
• Step 1: Download iOS Transfer and Run the Program
Download and install the software on your computer. And after connecting your iPhone with your computer via USB cable, run the program. Normally, the program will search the device automatically. If the device is enabled, its information will be shown in the left column in the primary window like summary, movies, music and more. Here too, make sure iTunes and iOS Transfer are running on your computer.
• Step 2: Choose podcasts that you want to transfer them to iTunes
Find the "Podcasts" button on the left column, there are so many informations like name of podcasts, size and plays of it, it will be easy for you to choose what podcast you need to transfer. Click "To iTunes" after you click the podcast files directly and you will finish it very soon.
You can also export iPhone Podcast to your computer. Here offers you the tutorial on how to transfer Podcasts from iPhone to computer.
• Step 1: Run iOS Transfer & Connect iPhone to Computer
Install and run the trial version on your computer and run it. Then connect your iPhone to your computer via USB cable. iOS Transfer supports iPhone types including iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s and iPhone 4, running in iOS 8.
If your iPhone can be detected, the software will automatically scan it, and then its basic informations will be displayed in the primary window as follow like iOS Transfer logo on the left of margin.
• Step 2: Select the wanted Podcasts and transfer to your Computer
In the primary window, click "Podcasts". Then in the Media window, on the top, there will be displaying all Podcasts informations like name, size and rating. Select the wanted ones.
• Step 3: Transfer the wanted podcasts and save them.
There will be the browse for folder pop-up, some saving places you can see, find a folder to save the exported Podcasts before clicking the button of "OK" on the primary window.
Bingo! Well done! Now you can play your favorite Podcasts on computer and share them with your family or friends as you wish. What's more, after backing up these Podcasts, you can use iOS Transfer to delete these Podcasts on your iPhone to free up space on your iPhone.
It is quite easy and convenient for you to transfer items on iPhone to iTunes library with iOS Transfer (Mac). Just download it and try now, save your money and time to manage Apple devices.
More Tips of Transfer Podcasts From iPhone to Computer
This way you can enjoy the podcasts and other media you downloaded to the iPhone on your personal computer anytime you want.
• Step 1: Open iTunes.
• Step 2: Open the "Store" menu, then select "Authorize Computer" from the options listed. A login prompt will appear.
• Step 3: Sign in with your Apple ID and password. Click the "Authorize" button.
• Step 4: Use the USB dock cable to connect the iPhone to your computer.
• Step 5: Click the "Transfer Purchases" button in the prompt that appears on your screen. If a prompt does not appear, open the "File" menu and select "Transfer Purchases From iPhone."
Related Guides & Articles
• How to Transfer iMessage from iPhone to Mac
• How to Transfer Video from iPhone to iPod
• How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes