If something doesn't work out, you should always try something else. iPhone to Computer Transfer can help you to transfer your photo from iPhone to your computer and iTunes. If you want to transfer photos from iPhone to computer without losing original pictures, you can download iPhone Transfer software and read carefully the tutorial below to transfer your photos.
Easy Guide: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer?
• Step 1: Launch the program & connect iPhone to PC
After installation, launch the program on your computer and use USB cable to connect your iPhone to PC. In this moment, your iPhone will be recognized, and when you enter the user interface, you'll see the files (photo/songs/movie/playlist) in the left list. Click "Rescan" to deeply scan your device again.
• Step 2: Transfer the checked photos from iPhone to Mac
Click "Photo" in the left categories and you can preview the details about photos. Check carefully one by one which photos you wish to move to Mac. Then tick the boxes before the items and click "Export".
Choose "Export to Disk Only" in this pop-up window and click "OK" to begin exporting. You can set the output folder at Advanced -> Options before transferring.
• Step 3: View the transferred photo files
When finishing transfer, the program will asked whether you'd like to open and check your photo files. You can click the "OK" button to view the output files.
High efficiency and convenient operation are the irreplaceable advantages of this software. If you are bothered by transfer problem, do not hang in the wind, or you'll miss the good iPhone assistant.
iPhone to Computer Transfer not only copy pictures from iPhone to computer, but also allows you to move iPhone photo files to iTunes, as well as iPhone video, music, podcast, etc. It is also support iPad and all types of iPod.
More Tips of Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC
On a Windows PC the easiest way to get pictures from your iPhone is to just use Windows Explorer, but there’s two ways to go about this:
• Plugin your iPhone to the computer without iTunes running
• Wait for a popup asking you what you want to do with the device
• Select “View Content”
• Find your photos through the folders that are displayed
• Copy in Windows as usual
If your iPhone is already plugged into your PC, you can try this method:• Plugin your iPhone to your PC
• Open “My Computer”
• Find your iPhone, it will appear as any other camera would
• Open iPhone to find your Photos
• Select the pictures you want to copy to your computer and copy/paste them into the desired location on your PC
The Windows approach treats the iPhone more like a file system, but if you feel like it you can also use your favorite photo importing application to pull the pictures from the device as well.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to Transfer Photo from iPhone to Mac local
• How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone
• How to Recover Photos, Videos and Music from iPhone