If something doesn't work out, you should always try something else. TransPhone can help you to transfer your photo from iPhone to computer and iTunes. If you want to transfer photos from iPhone to computer without losing original pictures, just download the software and read carefully the tutorial below.
Easy Guide: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer?
• Step 1: Install the program and connect iPhone with your computer
Install the TransPhone after downloading it. Connect your iPhone to your computer via a USB cable. The TransPhone will detect your iPhone automatically and shows it in the primary window as follow like capacity and free of your Apple device.
• Step 2: Choose the iPhone Photos what you want
Click the "Photos" branch at the left column which brings you the photo window. There are some photo informations like name, type, size and so on. Select the Photo you wish to transfer.
• Step 3: Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer
After the selection, just simply click "To PC" button on the topmargin, there is the browse for folder that you need to choose any folder where you decide to save it. Click the "OK" button on the interface of browse for folder, then you can get photos what you want on computer.
High efficiency and convenient operation are the irreplaceable advantages of this software. If you are bothered by transfer problem, do not hang in the wind, or you'll miss the good iPhone assistant.
TransPhone not only copy pictures from iPhone to computer, but also allows you to sync iPhone photo files to iTunes, as well as iPhone video, music, TV show, podcasts, ibooks etc. It also support iPad and all types of iPod.
More Tips of Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC
On a Windows PC the easiest way to get pictures from your iPhone is to just use Windows Explorer, but there’s two ways to go about this:
• Plugin your iPhone to the computer without iTunes running
• Wait for a popup asking you what you want to do with the device
• Select “View Content”
• Find your photos through the folders that are displayed
• Copy in Windows as usual
If your iPhone is already plugged into your PC, you can try this method:• Plugin your iPhone to your PC
• Open “My Computer”
• Find your iPhone, it will appear as any other camera would
• Open iPhone to find your Photos
• Select the pictures you want to copy to your computer and copy/paste them into the desired location on your PC
The Windows approach treats the iPhone more like a file system, but if you feel like it you can also use your favorite photo importing application to pull the pictures from the device as well.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to Transfer Photo from iPhone to Mac local
• How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone
• How to Recover Photos, Videos and Music from iPhone