iPhone Music Transfer can help you figure out to transfer music, movies, podcasts (audio & video), photos, audiobooks, any playlist from iPhone, iPod and iPad to your iTunes, whether to computer or any folder you would like.
Free Download the trail version of iPhone Music Transfer , then you can sync iPhone music to iTunes/PC.
The following guide is on transferring music from iPhone to iTunes library in easy steps.
Easy Guide: How to transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes directly?
• Step 1: After your iPhone connected to computer, Launch the program you will see the right UI. Normally, the program will search the device automacially. If the device is enabled, the files (songs/movies/pics/photos) will be shown in the list. You also can click the "Rescan" button to search the device again.
• Step 2: Choose the list and music files you want to transfer , Click the "Export" button.
• Step 3: After you clicking the "Export" button, the following window will pop up, you can choose transferring to iTune or computer directly. You can set the output folder at Advanced->Options before transferring.
• Step 4: When the transferring finished, the following window will pop up. It shows that how many files have been done. You can click the "OK" button to view the output files.
Just three simple steps. You can back up your iPhone songs to your iTunes library or PC local.
Note: this iPhone Music to iTunes Transfer also support iPad and all types of iPod.
More information of iPhone to iTunes Transfer
iPhone to iTunes Transfer is a good tool to transfer music from iPhone 4 to iTunes library easily and fast, including your favorite songs, videos, photos, play lists and more. And it also support to transfer iPhone files to computer directly.
• iPhone to iTunes Transfer reviews: ( Great )
• Total downloads: 53685
• Downloads last week: 268
Download the iPhone to iTunes Transfer free according to your computer OS, and transfer music from iPhone to iTunes by yourself immediately, as well as movies, photos, books and more.
Related Guides & Articles
• Transfer Files from iPhone to Mac
• Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone
• Recover Photos, Videos and Music from iPhone