Now click the following icons and get the right version installed in your computer.
Easy guide: How to Export Contacts from iPhone to Computer?
• Step 1: Export Contacts to Computer
Run the program and connect your iPhone with computer. If your device is recognized by the program then you will see a list of contents in the left side bar. Since we are now exporting the contacts, so click "Contacts" then you will see the contact details in the main interface. Check carefully the contact info you want to export, then click "Import/Export". BTW, you can transfer contacts from one Apple device to another directly.
• Step 2: Create New Contacts
If you want to create new contacts. You don't need to create in your iPhone. Click "New" and input name, email, phone number, note to the pop-up "Add new contact" window.
Except for transferring contacts, you can do even more with MobileGo for iOS:
• Transfer directly contacts between iDevices.
• Import/Export contacts to/from Outlook 2003/2007/2010, vCard files, Outlook Express, Windows Address Book, Windows Mail etc.
• Merge duplicate contacts on your iPhone without any data lost.
• Transfer your media and messages from iPhone to PC or from computer to iPhone.
More Tips of Sync Contact from iPhone to Computer
1. Connect your iPhone's USB cable to the computer.
2. Connect the other end of the cable to the iPhone.
3. Open iTunes if it doesn't open on its own.
4. Click "iPhone" in iTunes window.
5. Select "Sync Contacts with" for Windows user; "Sync Address Book Contacts" for Mac user.
6. You can transfer all the contacts or optionally tick some you want to save.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer
• How to Sync Video from iPhone to Computer
• How to Restore Deleted Contacts on iPhone