iOS Transfer (Mac) can do you a favor in transferring purchases such as songs, playlist, tv shows, videos and so on. It works in all types of iPhone, iPad and iPod. Are you interested in it? Download the trial version and follow the guidance below. Windows users can have it by clicking the right icon to see the iOS Transfer.
Simple Stamps: How to Transfer Purchased Files from iPad to Mac?
• Step 1: Connect device to Mac
Install and run iOS Transfer (Mac). Link up your iPad to Mac. If it's successfully detected by the program, the interface will appear. All the contents in iPad will be displayed on the left column. Detailed information such as memory of each files in iPad are on the right bottom row.
• Step 2: Click "Purchases", select files and click "Export"
1) Click the "Purchases" button to open up it. All your purchased contents are in this folder.
2) Select files you want to transfer.
3) Click the icon "Export". All chosen purchases have been transferred from iPad to Mac computer.
Well done! With iOS Transfer (Mac), it's such a piece of cake to export purchased songs, videos, photos and more from iPad to Mac. Maybe you can't wait to downloading it and trying. Just go ahead from here.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to Transfer Files from Computer to iPad
• How to Transfer Photo from iPad to Mac
• How to Transfer iPad Music & Video to iPhone