If you have problems such like this, if your computer broken or you just want to sync photos from iPad to your computer, a iPad Transfer tool is necessary.
iPad to Computer Transfer is such a kind of iPad utility designed for you to backup all files on your iPad to other computers, so that you can enjoy iPad photos on another computer freely.
To make it simple, there will be a simple guide on iPad photo to computer transferring, just download iPad Transfer and follow the guide to see how easy it is below:
Easy Guide: How to Sync Photos from iPad to Computer ?
• Step 1: Connect your iPad to computer. Then you will find the device is searched automatically by the iPad Transfer program. The interface is like this. On the left are files in your iPad, you can preview them right now.
• Step 2: Choose the photos which you want to transfer to your computer. And then click the "Export" button, which means these photos will be copied to your computer.
• Step 3: After above operating steps, You will see the following windows. Now you get two options to choose "Export to Disk Only" or "Export to iTunes", then press "OK" button to view the output files.
• Step 4: The whole process of iPad photos transferring is finished. Press "OK" and you can see beautiful photos on your computer.
It's an easy job for you to transfer iPad photo onto computer whit iPad to Computer Transfer. What's more, the program also let you transfer videos, music and play lists to iTunes or other hard drive intelligently. And it supports iPhone 5, iPhone 4S and iPod touch as well.
Now, you can get a trail version here. Just download the right version accroding to your OS and do it as the steps above by yourself.
More Tips of Transfer iPad photo to computer
On Windows 7/Vista1. Connect the iPad to a computer via the USB cord.
2. Windows will recognize the iPad as a hard drive and AutoPlay may prompt you with Device Options. Choose “Open device to view files,” if so. Otherwise, find the iPad in Windows Explorer.
3. Open the disk, then navigate to DCIM > 100APPLE.
4. Here you’ll find all images from the Saved Photos folder.
On Windows XP1. Connect the iPad to a computer via the USB cord.
2. Windows XP recognizes the iPad as a camera. Click X to dismiss the AutoPlay options and look for the iPad under “Scanners and Cameras” in My Computer.
3. When you open the iPad here you’ll find all images from the Saved Photos folder.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to Transfer Music from iPad to Computer
• How to Transfer ePub from iPad to Mac
• How to Transfer Files from Computer to iPad