If you have problems such like this, if your computer broken or you just want to sync photos from iPad to your computer, a iPad Transfer software is necessary.
TransPhone is such a kind of iPad utility designed for you to backup all files on your iPad to other computers, so that you can enjoy iPad photos on another computer freely.
To make it simple, there will be a simple guide on iPad photo to computer transferring, just download iPad Transfer and follow the guide to see how easy it is below:
Easy Guide: How to Sync Photos from iPad to Computer ?
Step 1. Run TransPhone, Connect your iPad to computer
First, launch and install the TransPhone, after connecting your iPad to computer, you will find the device is searched automatically by the TransPhone. The interface will pop up and the picture of your iPad will appear in the interface. On the left are the summary in your iPad, and your iPad information on the right side, you can preview them right now.
Step 2. Select what photos you want from iPad
Click "Photos" on the left column, then you will see the informations of photos that you want to transfer on the interface like the photo's name, type, size and date. Select the photos and click-right on the blockage.
Step 3. Transfer Photos from iPad to computer
After selecting photos, if you want to transfer them to your computer, you can click the "To PC" icon on the topmargin, it is just two buttons on the topmargin and next to each other. Then the browse for folder will pop up, choose where you want to save them in computer, click "OK" button in the primary window interface. Then you can also enjoy the same media files on computer.
It's an easy job for you to transfer iPad photo onto computer whit TransPhone. What's more, the program also let you transfer videos, music and playlists to iTunes or other hard drive intelligently. And it supports iPhone 5s/5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S and iPod touch as well.
Now, you can get a trail version here. Just download the right version accroding to your OS and do it as the steps above by yourself.
More Tips of Transfer iPad photo to computer
On Windows 7/Vista1. Connect the iPad to a computer via the USB cord.
2. Windows will recognize the iPad as a hard drive and AutoPlay may prompt you with Device Options. Choose “Open device to view files,” if so. Otherwise, find the iPad in Windows Explorer.
3. Open the disk, then navigate to DCIM > 100APPLE.
4. Here you’ll find all images from the Saved Photos folder.
On Windows XP1. Connect the iPad to a computer via the USB cord.
2. Windows XP recognizes the iPad as a camera. Click X to dismiss the AutoPlay options and look for the iPad under “Scanners and Cameras” in My Computer.
3. When you open the iPad here you’ll find all images from the Saved Photos folder.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to Transfer Music from iPad to Computer
• How to Transfer ePub from iPad to Mac
• How to Transfer Files from Computer to iPad