TunesGo is a kind of software which can help you deal with iPad transfer problems. You can easily copy media files including songs, videos, photos among your Apple devices, between iPad and computer, etc.
Please free download trial Windows version of TunesGo onto your computer.
Now, please follow the instruction below and it can help you transfer your files.
Simple Guidance: How to Transfer Music from iPad to New iPhone 5 ?
• Step 1: Connect your iPhone and iPad with computer
Connect your devices to computer with 2 USB and then double click the icon of software on your desktop.
After that, an interface will pop up like this. As you can see, folders in your iPad are on the left, such as music, photos, playlist, contacts and so on.
• Step 2: Export songs or videos from iPad to iPhone
Click "Media" icon under your tap of your iPad, then click "Music" at the top line. Select your wanted songs from the right-side detailed album. Then one-click "Export to".
It will bring you up to the drop-down list. Then choose to transfer to iPhone. Now it begins to export your iPad music to iPad.
Well down. Songs in iPad have been exported to iPhone. With this program, you can also transfer other files from iPad to iPhone.
If you want to export videos in the next, just follow 2 steps similar to above.
1. Connect your iPhone and iPad with computer.
2. Export videos from iPad to iPhone. Click "Video" button, then select wanted videos, and click "Export to". It's done easily.
Now, you have known how to transfer media from iPad to iPhone with apps TunesGo (Mac).
Download from below button and have a try. You wouldn't be disappoint with it.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to Transfer iPad Music/Video to iPod
• How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPad
• How to Transfer Video from iPad to Computer