iPad Photo Transfer is a specially designed for iPad users to transfer and sync iPad pictures to PC, computer, iTunes or other hard drive. Not only support iPad, it also support transferring media files from iPhone/iPod and Computer.
You may follow bellow steps about how to transfer photos from iPad to computer. See how easy it is below:
Easy Guide: How to transfer or sync photos from iPad to computer?
Preparation: Free Download the trial version of iPad Transfer Photo is available.
• Step 1: After your iPad connected to computer, Launch the program you will see the right UI. Normally, the program will search the device automacially. If the device is enabled, the files (photo/songs/movies/playlists) will be shown in the list. You also can click the Rescan button to search the device again.
• Step 2: Choose the list and photo files you want to transfer , Click the "Export" button.
• Step 3: After you clicking the "Export" button, the following window will pop up, you can choose transferring to computer or iTunes directly. You can set the output folder at Advanced->Options before transferring..
• Step 4: When the transferring finished, the following window will pop up. It shows that how many files have been done. You can click the "OK" button to view the output files.
When the transfer is complete, you will be able to access the pictures on your computer. With the same steps, you can also transfer music, videos, iBooks and more data from iPad to computer.
Note: this iPad Photo Transfer also support iPhone and all types of iPod.
More information of iPad Photo Transfer
To sum up, iPad Photo Transfer is a very useful tool for backup all your iPad contents effortlessly. It is a powerful combination of iPad transfer, iPhone transfer and iPod transfer which can successfully transfer media files among all iOS devices, back up to Computer and iTunes, such as music, videos, photos, iBooks, play lists and more.
• iPad Photo Transfer Reviews: ( Great )
• Total downloads: 53685
• Downloads last week: 268
Free Download the iPad Photo Transfer software, and start transferring pictures from iPad to PC / Mac without iTunes and experience more by yourself!
More Tips of Transfer iPad photo to computer
On Windows 7/Vista1. Connect the iPad to a computer via the USB cord.
2. Windows will recognize the iPad as a hard drive and AutoPlay may prompt you with Device Options. Choose “Open device to view files,” if so. Otherwise, find the iPad in Windows Explorer.
3. Open the disk, then navigate to DCIM > 100APPLE.
4. Here you’ll find all images from the Saved Photos folder.
On Windows XP1. Connect the iPad to a computer via the USB cord.
2. Windows XP recognizes the iPad as a camera. Click X to dismiss the AutoPlay options and look for the iPad under “Scanners and Cameras” in My Computer.
3. When you open the iPad here you’ll find all images from the Saved Photos folder.
Related Guides & Articles
• Transfer music from iPad to Computer
• Transfer ePub books from iPad to Mac
• Transfer files from Computer to iPad