iPhone Photo to Mac Transfer is a smart program to transfer iPhone photos to Mac. It enables to help you backup and transfer all your iPhone photo/pictures easily.
If you have many precious family photos on your iPhone and you are afraid of losing them. Here I advise you to backup and transfer photo from iPhone to Mac with this iPhone Photo to Mac Transfer at once!
Here I recommend it and you can free download the Mac version of iPhone Transfer right now!
Easy guide: How to transfer photos from iPhone 5 to Mac local?
• Step 1: Install and run the software
Download, nstall and launch the iPhone to Mac Transfer software on Mac. Connect your iPhone to Mac, the iPhone to Mac transfer will automatically recognize it and the device info will be shown as the picture below.
• Step 2: Transfer the checked photos from iPod to Mac
Locate and check the iPhone photos that you want to transfer to Mac in the file list. Click the "Export checked files to local" button, select the folder that you want to export files to in the pop-up window. Then click "Save" button to transfer photos from iPhone to Mac.
More information of iPhone to Mac Transfer
With this smart iPhone Transfer to Mac, you can select some of your favorite photo from iPhone to Mac, iPhone to iPad, iPhone to iPod, iPhone to iPhone without replacing all files on iPhone like iTunes sync. What's more about the tool provided:
• Transfer iPhone Photo, SMS, Contact, Camera Roll (Camera Photo, Camera Video), Music, Video, Podcast, TV Show from iPhone to Mac efficiently and simply;
• Transfer Music, Video, Podcast, TV Show from Mac to iPhone for viewing;
• Transfer Music, Video, Podcast, TV Show from iPhone to iTunes;
• iPhone to Mac Transfer reviews: ( Great )
• Total downloads: 38689
• Downloads last week: 196
Free Download iPhone to Mac Transfer, with only few steps, you can get what you need to export iPhone photo to Mac local, or transfer files from Mac to iPhone..
Related Guides & Articles
• How to copy photos from iPhone to iPhone
• How to transfer Photo from Computer to iPhone
• How to transfer music/photo from Mac to iPhone