iPhone Transfer Photo can help you to transfer and move your photo from iPhone to your computer, even support iPhone pictures to iTunes. Now it is free to download the iPhone Photo Transfer software to view iPhone photo files on computer.
In the following text, I explain the detailed tutorials of how to sync photos from iPhone to computer with iPhone Transfer Photo.
Easy Guide: How to transfer photo files from iPhone 4S to computer?
• Step 1: After your iPhone connected to Computer by USB cable, Launch the program you will see the right UI. Normally, the program will search the device automacially. If the device is enabled, the files (photo/songs/movies/pics) will be shown in the list. You also can click the "Rescan" button to search the device again.
• Step 2: Choose the list and photo files you want to transfer , Click the "Export" button.
• Step 3: After you clicking the "Export" button, the following window will pop up, you can choose transferring to computer or iTunes directly. You can set the output folder at Advanced->Options before transferring..
• Step 4: When the transferring finished, the following window will pop up. It shows that how many files have been done. You can click the "OK" button to view the output files.
As I before-mentioned, iPhone Transfer Photo is able to do you a favor to transfer and move photo from iPhone easily.
Note: this iPhone Transfer Photo also support iPad and all types of iPod.
More information of iPhone Transfer Photo
iPhone Transfer Photo not only copy pictures from iPhone to computer, sync iPhone photos to iTunes, but also allows you to back up your songs, videos, photos, playlists, podcasts and more from your iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad or iPod to any folder on your PC.
• iPhone Transfer Photo reviews: ( Great )
• Total downloads: 53685
• Downloads last week: 268
Free Download the right verison of iPhone Transfer Photo on PC or Mac OS. It can help you transfer iPhone pictures to computer for backup.
More Tips of Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC
On a Windows PC the easiest way to get pictures from your iPhone is to just use Windows Explorer, but there’s two ways to go about this:
• Plugin your iPhone to the computer without iTunes running
• Wait for a popup asking you what you want to do with the device
• Select “View Content”
• Find your photos through the folders that are displayed
• Copy in Windows as usual
If your iPhone is already plugged into your PC, you can try this method:• Plugin your iPhone to your PC
• Open “My Computer”
• Find your iPhone, it will appear as any other camera would
• Open iPhone to find your Photos
• Select the pictures you want to copy to your computer and copy/paste them into the desired location on your PC
The Windows approach treats the iPhone more like a file system, but if you feel like it you can also use your favorite photo importing application to pull the pictures from the device as well.
Related Guides & Articles
• Transfer photo from iPhone to Mac local
• Transfer Photo files from Computer to iPhone
• Recover Photos, Videos and Music from iPhone