iPhone Files Transfer can easily transfer and sync iPhone songs, videos, photos, SMS, call list, contacts and books(you purchased via iBook Store) to computer. And even enable your iPhone as a removable hard disk. Now it supports all types of iPad, iPod as well.
Free Download the iPhone Files Transfer software for PC or Mac versions and try it by yourself.
Here we will show you how to transfer music, videos, photos and other files among iPhone, PC and iTunes step by step.
Easy Guide: How to transfer all iPhone data and files from iPhone to computer?
• Step 1: After your iPhone connected to Computer, Launch the program you will see the right UI. Normally, the program will search the device automacially. If the device is enabled, the files (songs/movies/pics/SMS/Contact/iBook) will be shown in the list. You also can click the "Rescan" button to search the device again.
• Step 2: After you clicking the "Export" button, the following window will pop up, you can choose transferring files to computer or iTunes directly. You can set the output folder at Advanced->Options before transferring..
• Step 3: When the transferring finished, the following window will pop up. It shows that how many files have been done. You can click the "OK" button to view the output files.
When the data comes to 100%, you will get your completed files on your computer from iPhone 4S.
Note: this iPhone Files Transfer also support all types of iPad and iPod without any problem.
More information of iPhone Files Transfer
iPhone Files Transfer is an easy to use utility designed to help you transfer and copy all your files on your iPhone, so that you can recover any lost or missing songs, videos, books, photos and so on. It is a must-have utility to keep your iPhone safe if you have an iPhone.
• iPhone Tool Kits Transfer reviews: ( Great )
• Total downloads: 8653
• Downloads last week: 60
Free Download the Windows (Mac) of iPhone Files Transfer, and you can transfer and copy Music/Video files from your iPhone to computer now.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to transfer files from iPhone to Mac OS
• How to transfer ePub/PDF books to iPhone
• How to Recover Deleted files from iPhone/iPad