Problems will be solved if you have iPod Transfer to Mac software. It is exactly designed for iPod users to transfer their songs from iPod to iTunes, copy music/photo/video between iPod and computer.
Now, let's start the guide to transfer music from iPod to iTunes in the bellow steps. See how it works:
Easy Guide: How to transfer my iPod music to iTunes on Mac?
• Step 1: Download and install iPod to Mac Transfer
Free Download the iPod to Mac Transfer for free and install and run it. Once connect iPod to Mac with Apple USB cable, you can see all info about iPod device such as Type, Capacity, Serial Number, Version, Format, etc. are shown in the main interface.
• Step 2: Transfer music from iPod to iTunes library
1) Open the library/playlist that you want to export.
2) Check the "song(s)" you want to export in the file list.
3) Click the "iPod to iTunes" button to start exporting files.
• Step 3: When finished, the following information dialogbox will be poped-up as belows.
That's it! Following these steps, you can easily complete the transfer either from iPod to iTunes or Computer.
More information of iPod to Mac Transfer
With iPod to Mac Transfer, you can fast transfer, rip, copy and manage your Music, Movie, Photo, ePub, PDF, Audiobook, Voice Memo, Podcast and TV Show from iPod to Mac, iPod to iTunes, iPod to iPod and Mac to iPod transfer is also available.
• iPod to Mac Transfer reviews: ( Great )
• Total downloads: 10598
• Downloads last week: 78
Just make sure you've downloaded the right version. You can manually move the music files from your iPod onto iTunes right now.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to transfer video from iPod to iTunes
• How to sync photo from iPod to Computer
• How to copy photo from iPod to Mac