iPod Transfer for iOS is specially designed for iPod, iPhone and iPad based on iOS 5.0 and later, and it is professional and easy-to-use program for dealing with media files between iOS devices and PC/iTunes. Besides, this software ables you easily to transfer music, video, playlists, photos, contacts, and more from your iPod, iPhone and iPad back to iTunes and your computer.
Free Download the iPod Transfer for iOS to take a try to transfer your music from iPod to iPod.
With below two guides, you will learn more details about how to transfer music from iPod to iPod both for Windows and Mac.
Easy guide 1: How to Transfer Music from iPod to New iPod?
• Step 1: Run this application and connect iPod to computer
Set up and run the iPod Transfer for iOS software. Connect your two iPod to PC via a USB cable. This application will detect them automatically. Then, your iPod will be shown in the primary window.
Note: Before transferring music and videos, you should install iTunes on your PC at first.
• Step 2: Copy music and video from iPod to iPod
In the left directory tree, you should click the iPod that you want to export music and video and then click "Media". Then, to sync music from ipod to iPod, you can click the button "Music" to buring up the music management window. select songs you decide to transfer and click "Export to". When the pull-down list appears, choose to export to your other iPod.
To move video from iPod to iPod, click "Movies" instead of "Music". Then do as the steps above.
Note: iPod Transfer for iOS supports iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4 and iPod touch 3.
Easy guide 2: How to Transfer Music from iPod to iPod library on Mac?
You can use this iPod to Mac Transfer to transfer music from iPod to iTunes at first, then plug in another iPod and sync it with the iTunes library, then the music will be transferred to the new iPod.
• Step 1: Download, install and run the software
Free download iPod to Mac Transfer software and run it, and connect iPod touch and iPod nano to Mac computer with Apple USB cable. You can see two iPod library are shown in the iPod devices list.
• Step 2: Copy iPod music files to iPod
1) In the "iPod nano" list, you can click "music" item to see all the music files in the iPod nano library. Search for your favourite ones and check them completely.
2) Drag the checked music files and drop toward the "iPod touch" list, you will see the iPod music copying process in the pop-up dailogue box. Several minutes later all iPod nano music library your selected are all sync into the iPod touch library without any loss.
More information of iPod Transfer for iOS
iPod Transfer for iOS can not only transfer music from iPod to iPod, and also supports to transfer among iPod, iPhone, iPad, iTunes and PC, that is to say, you can make full use of these software to share media files on any iOS devices, iTunes and computer.
• iPod Transfer for iOS reviews: (Great)
• Total downloads: 29476
• Downloads last week: 105
Download the software of iPod Transfer for iOS or iPod to Mac Transfer with below buttons, transferring music from iPod to another directly and easily.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to transfer iPod music to iPad
• How to transfer iPhone music to iPod
• Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone