If you want to transfer music from iPod to Computer, please check iPod Music to Computer Transfer, which supports iPod music to PC.
Easy Guide: How to get music from computer to iPod music player?
• Step 1: Download iTunes and install it.
• Step 2: Launch iTunes and you can drag and drop the song files or folders with the music files to the iTunes window. The music files will then be added to the iTunes library.
• Step 3: Attach your iPod to the computer. You can then drag and drop the songs from the iTunes library over to the iPod device, which should be listed on the left side. If nothing is happening when you drag songs, you may have to go to Summary and check the Manually manage music and videos box.
Note: The first time you connect an iPod to a computer, it may ask you to setup the device with a name and a few other preferences.
• Step 4: Select the iPod on the left pane and select "Sync".
It can take a while for music files to sync. You can see the progress of the file transfer at the top of the iTunes screen. When you are done moving files to the iPod, you can eject it by pressing the eject icon next to the device on the left side.
More information of iPod to Computer Transfer
With iPod to Computer Transfer, you can back up and restore all of your iPod, iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch content, including your favorite songs, videos, photos, play lists and more.
• iPod to Computer Transfer reviews: ( Great )
• Total downloads: 53685
• Downloads last week: 268
Free Download this professional iPod Transfer software, which can transfer all your iPod music to computer. Besides, you can also use it to get files of iPad and iPhone to computer without any problem.
Related Guides & Articles
• Transfer music from iPod to iTunes
• Transfer video from iPod to iTunes
• Transfer iPod music/videos to iPad