Here, we will introduce a powerful iPod to iPad Transfer Software, which can transfer music/video/photos from iPod to iPad on PC easily. Then follow the guide below to transfer music from iPod to the new iPad step by step. Here we go:
Easy Guide: How to transfer music from iPod Nano to the New iPad?
Tips: Before you start to transfer, please make sure that you have installed the latest iTunes.
• Step 1: Free Download the iPod to iPad Transfer software, install and run it. Connect your iPod to computer using USB cable. The transfer software will auto scan the iPod device and the contents of the iPod will appear in the windows of the software. (Don't let iTunes launch automatically while program is in use).
• Step 2: In the music library, click "Export" button in the top. Then a dialogue box will appear later, which lets you select the export mode. Here you need to select "Export to iTunes". Then click "OK".
• Step 3: Once you transfer music from iPod to iTunes, unplug the iPod from computer. And instead, plug the USB cable of your iPad to the computer.
• Step 4: Run iTunes. In the playlist of iPad, click "Music" option in iTunes. And sync music files in iTunes to the iPad.
More information of iPod to iPad Transfer
With iPod to iPad Transfer and iTunes' help, you can back up and restore all of your iPod, iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch content, including your favorite songs, videos, photos, play lists and more. And it support the functionaity of iPod to iPad, iPod to iPhone, iPod to iPod, iPod to computer or iTunes.
• iPod to iPad Transfer reviews: ( Great )
• Total downloads: 53685
• Downloads last week: 268
Free Download this iPod to iPad Transfer software, you can also transfer music/video files from iPod to iPad on PC. Want to enjoy your favorite music on iPad? Go ahead right now!
Related Guides & Articles
• Transfer iPod music to iPod
• Transfer iPod videos to iPhone
• Transfer files from iPod to Computer