Easy Guide: How to transfer music from iPhone to iPad on Mac?
• Step 1: Download, install and run the software
Free Download the powerful iPhone to iPad Transfer for Mac, install and launch it on your Mac. Connect your iPhone to Mac, the iPhone to Mac transfer will automatically recognize it and the device info will be shown as the picture below.
• Step 2: Transfer iPhone music to iTunes library
In this screen, you can click "music" option in the iPhone list, and all music files will be shown on the main interface. Select and check all the favourite music you wanna transfer. And then press "Add checked files to iTunes library" button to start iPhone music files into iTunes library. Several minutes later, all music files have been saved into iTunes library.
• Step 3: Sync music to iPad 2 with iTunes
1) Run the iTunes and search for the transferred music files in iTunes "Music" library. You should assure that the iTunes version is the latest one or directly free download from Apple website.
2) Connect iPad 2 to Mac, and iTunes can recognize the iPad device immediately, click iPad icon in the library list. In the right of interface, choose "music" table and check the "sync music" option, when everything is finished, press "Apply" button to start sync the checked music to iPad 2.
More information of iPhone to iPad Transfer for Mac
With installation of iTunes, iPhone to iPad Transfer for Mac can even transfer music, videos between iPhone and iPad. It can manage your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch like an external hard drive.
• iPhone to iPad Transfer for Mac reviews: ( Great )
• Total downloads: 38689
• Downloads last week: 196
Free download the Mac iPhone to iPad Transfer software, you can try to backup your iPhone songs and movies to iPad easily.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to transfer iPhone music/video to iPod
• How to transfer iPad music/video to iPhone
• How to transfer iPod music/videos to iPhone