MobileGo for iOS is an easy-to-use and comprehensive Apple device manager. You are capable of transferring contacts on your iPhone to Outlook 2003/2007/2010 and Outlook Express with this powerful software.
Now, here you can try to the detail operations of this software for free with below two buttons!
Following are the detailed steps for transferring contacts from iPhone to outlook.
Easy way: How to sync contacts from iPhone to Outlook?
• Step 1: Connect your iPhone to the program
Install MobileGo for iOS on your computer and run it. Connect your iPhone to this program via a USB cable. Once it’s connected, MobileGo for iOS will detect your iPhone immediately. Then your iPhone will be displayed in the primary window.
Note: To complete the task successfully, you need to install iTunes on your PC first.
• Step 2: Export iPhone contacts to Outlook
1) In the left directory tree, click "Contacts" to bring up contacts management window. Your iPhone contacts will appear in the program’s main window.
2) Select your wanted contacts and click the button "Import/Export".
3) In its pull-down menu, choose "Export selected contacts to computer" or "Export all contacts to computer".
4) Then in drop-down list, select "Export to Outlook Expres" or "Export to Outlook 2003/2007/2010".
During the process, you ought to make sure that your iPhone is kept connected to MobileGo for iOS.
• Step 3: iPhone contacts will be imported to your Outlook address book
You have managed to import contacts from iPhone to Outlook. Log in your outlook mail and check it now.
Note: MobileGo for iOS is fully compatible with all iPad models, including iPad mini, iPad with Retina display and iPad 2.
More information of MobileGo for iOS
Besides exporting contacts from iPhone to Outlook 2003/2007/2010 and Outlook Express, MobileGo for iOS can also move contacts to Windows Live Address and windows Mail as well. When there're duplicate contacts, you are able to merge them with zero data loss.
• MobileGo for iOS reviews: ( Great )
• Total download: 58438
• Downloads last week: 357
Here you can also click on the below buttons to take the trial version.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to transfer iPhone contacts to PC
• How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Mac
• How to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone