MobileGo for iOS can help you enable you to move your contacts from iPhone to computer. It also lets you easily transfer music, video, playlists, photos, contacts, and more from your iPod, iPhone and iPad back to iTunes and your computer.
Download the trial version below to copy iPhone contacts to computer. Choose the right version and try it for free!
Next, let's check how to export iPhone contacts to PC in detailed steps.
Easy guide: How to Export/Edit Contacts from iPhone to Computer?
• Step 1: Export Contacts to Computer
First, connect your device(s) via a USB cable(s) and open the program window.
Click "Contacts" in the left column and on the Contacts page, then click the button "Import/Export" and choose a corresponding action from the drop-down list. Here you can import/export contacts from vCard files, Outlook Express, Windows Address Book, Windows Mail and Outlook 2003/2007/2010. If you connect more than one iDevice to MobileGo for iOS, you are able to directly export contacts to your other iDevice.
• Step 2: Add New Contacts via Your PC
Click "New" to open the "Add new contact" window. As you can see, you can edit name, email and phone number, or you can click "Add folder" to add website, date and address and more.
More information about iPhone Transfer Contact
In brief, this MobileGo for iOS offers the effective way to sync iPhone contacts to computer. Fully Manage Your iPhone Contacts & SMS without iTunes:
• Directly add and group your iPhone contacts on your PC.
• Import/Export contacts to/from vCard files, Outlook Express, Windows Address Book, Windows Mail and Outlook 2003/2007/2010.
• Merge duplicate contacts on your iPhone with zero data loss.
• Back up your contacts and messages from iPhone to PC.
• iPhone Transfer Contact Reviews: ( Great )
• Total downloads: 14378
• Last week downloads: 68
You can use the Windows version to download and try to transfer iPhone contacts to your computer as well as Mac version.
More Tips of Sync Contact from iPhone to Computer
1.Connect your iPhone's USB cable to the computer.
2.Connect the other end of the cable to the iPhone.
3.Open iTunes if it doesn't open on its own.
4.Select "iPhone" from the iTunes window.
5.Windows users select "Sync Contacts with"; Mac users opt for "Sync Address Book Contacts".
6.Choose either to sync all of your contacts on your iPhone or select the contacts you wish to sync to your computer.
7.Click "Apply" to sync your contacts to your computer.
Related Guides & Articles
• Copy Photos from iPhone to Computer
• Sync Video from iPhone to Computer
• Restore Deleted Contacts on iPhone