iPad/iPhone File Explorer is an easy tool to browse and manage files and folders of you iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch. With iPad File Explorer, you can copy and transfer files between iPad, iPhone and PC computer like as if it were a flash disk. And you can delete, rename files or folders on you iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
Download the trial version of iPad Files Explorer and try to transfer files onto iPad for free!
In this article, I’ll walk you through the easy ways you can transfer files from Computer to iPad.
Easy Guide: How to transfer files from PC to the new iPad ?
• Step 1: Download and install iPad File Explorer on you windows system.
Notice: iPad File Explorer requires you have iTunes 8 or above (iTunes 9 recommended) and .NET Framework 2.0 installed on you system. And to install .NET framework 2.0, the minimum requirement is windows XP.
• Step 2: Run iPad File Explorer from "Start" menu, and connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer via USB connection cable
When you connect your iPhone/iPad to PC, iPad File Explorer will recoganize your iPhone/iPad and list the contents and other information.
• Step 3: You will see you files on iPhone / iPad
If you want to access the real "root" of the iPhone / iPad device, you need to have your iPad / iPhone jailbroken, otherwise, you can only copy files to and from the storage.
• Step 4: Select the folder you want to put the files in.
• Step 5: Right click on the selected folder and select "Upload Files..." to choose files from your computer to iPad/iPhone.
"Preview" - Preview selected file manually. (Only supported files can be previewed)
"Rename" - Rename selected file or folder
"Download To..." - Copy selected folders and files to Computer
"Upload Files..." - Copy files to current selected folder on iPhone/iPad
"Upload Directory..." - Copy folder on PC (including subfolders and files ) to iPhone / iPad
"Delete" - Delete selected folders and files on iPhone / iPad (Be careful that this operation cannot be recovered)
More information of iPad/iPhone File Explorer
iPad/iPhone File Explorer is also professional iPad Browser software and manage files & folders easily. And it can work with iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch devices with or without jailbreaking.
• iPad/iPhone File Explorer reviews: ( Great )
• Total downloads: 5679
• Downloads last week: 43
Free Download the Windows or Mac Version of iPad File Explorer software, you will enjoy all you important files from Computer to iPad now.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to transfer files from iPad to PC
• How to transfer photo from iPad to Mac
• How to transfer iPad music/video to iPhone