With the iPhone to Mac Transfer utility, which can easily backup files from iPhone to Mac effortlessly in seconds. Also it has the friendly user-interface. During backup process, it is specially designed for Mac users to transfer files from iPhone to Mac/iTunes and Mac to iPhone.
What's more, you can free download the iPhone to Mac Transfer, which support all types of iPod and iPad and manage them like an external hard drive. I take “How to transfer files from iPhone to Mac? ” as an example.
Easy guide: How to export iPhone files to iTunes, and transfer them onto Mac?
• Step 1: Download, install and run the transfer
Download the iPhone to Mac Transfer software, install and launch it on your Mac. Connect your iPhone to Mac, the iPhone to Mac transfer will automatically recognize it and the device info will be shown as the picture below.
• Step 2: Select files you want to transfer in iPhone list
Select the music to be transferred to iTunes library, you can select and check music one by one, or just drag a rectangle to select a bunch of music for deleting and exporting.
• Step 3: Transfer music from iPhone to iTunes library
Click the "Export checked files to iTunes library" button to start to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes.
• Step 4: Export purchases/podcast/iTunes U/Books to iTunes library
In the left panel of the program interface, you will see three useful icons for this exporting iPhone files to Mac course. There are Purchases (purchased songs), Podcasts, Books, iTunes U, respectively.
1) Click "Purchases" "Books" "iTunes U" or "Podcasts" in the list, and you will see all files your purchased on iPhone in the interface. Purchased songs in the "purchases" folder and Books folder consists of the purchased books, downloaded on website, pdf, epub, audiobook are supported. They are all in the "Books" folder.
2) Open your favourite purchased items folder and select/check what you wanna export to Mac, and then press "Export checked files to local" button to export purchased files from iPhone to Mac. And a dialog box will eject at once, choose a target folder on Mac local to save the iPhone purchased files.
3) Press "Save" button in the pop-up box, and all iPhone purchased files will be copied into Mac local, and the iPhone files copying progress you will see is in the middle of program's interface.
When it's done, you've got your iPhone music neatly and conveniently on your Mac, and you can add them to your library.
More information of iPhone to Mac Transfer
The iPhone to Mac Transfer wil help you manage the iPhone files well, you can view the files and can export them onto Mac local fast and easily. Other Transferring Skills:
• Transfer iPhone music/video/podcast/playlist/camera/voice pmemos/ringtones/book/photos to Mac local, you can view them on Mac computer.
• Sync all listed folders (music,video, podcast, playlist, books, ringtones, TV Show, iTunes U, etc.) to iTunes library.
• Export iPhone SMS, Call List and Contact files to Mac local, save them as TXT format on computer, but for contact transfer, you can keep contact as .csv files that import contact in OutLook or other Address Book in Mac.
• Import music/video files from Mac to iPhone library without using iTunes, only for the certain/supportive video/audio formats that work well on iPhone device.
• iPhone to Mac Transfer reviews: ( Great )
• Total downloads: 38689
• Downloads last week: 196
Free Download the Mac version of iPhone Transfer Tool Kits, hope it can help you manage all your iPhone files on Mac now.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to transfer iPhone files to Computer
• How to transfer photo from iPhone to iTunes
• How to transfer video from iPhone to iTunes