TunesGo can fully manage your iPhone contacts without iTunes. It help iPhone user edit, import, remove duplicates contact directly. It is a great idea to keeping iPhone contacts synced and up-to-date. This software also protect contacts if apple device is lost, stolen or destroyed.
Now, let's go through following different ways to get your iPhone contacts transferred over.
Easy Way 1: How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone?
Preparation: Free download and run the TunesGo software, and connect your device(s) via a USB cable(s) and open the program window.
Click "Contacts" in the left column and on the Contacts page, then click the button "Import/Export" and choose a corresponding action from the drop-down list. When you connect more than one iPhone to TunesGo, you are able to directly export contacts to your other iDevice.
Easy Way 2: How to Find and Merge Duplicate iPhone Contacts?
Click "De-duplicate" to find duplicate contacts. Any duplicate contacts that have the same name, phone number or email will appear on your screen for your review. You can then click "Merge" to merge all the contacts or selected contacts.
Note: You can backup all the contacts before merging duplicates.
Easy Way 3: How to Add New iPhone Contacts via Your PC?
Click "New" to open the "Add new contact" window. As you can see, you can edit name, email and phone number, or you can click "Add folder" to add website, date and address and more.
More information of iPhone Contact to iPhone Transfer
TunesGo supports to transfer all files from Apple Devices back to iTunes and your computer.
• Not only fit to iPhone: compatible with iPhone 5s/5c, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS; iPod touch 5, 4, 3; iPad mini, The new iPad, iPad 2, & iPad.
• Convert music & videos: Automatically convert to iDevice-compatible formats during transfer.
• Copy photos & pictures: Drag photos to your iDevice or save to your PC to print & share.
• Directly file transfer: Transfer music, photos, contacts, SMS and more from one Apple device to another.
Free Download the Windows software of TunesGo. You can not only transfer your contacts, but all other data will be saved from your iPhone.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone
• How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Mac
• How to Print Text Messages from iPhone