iPod to Computer Transfer is the reliable and excellent tool to manage photos from iPod. It is a good assistant to transfer, copy, sync, move and backup your photos on your iPod to your computer. In additional, you can also use it to take videos off iPod, backup music from iPod to computer, upload pictures from iPod to PC, transfer playlist from iPod to iTunes, etc.
Free Download the trail version of iPod to Computer Transfer software firstly.
Now start to transfer iPod pictures with the following simple steps. It also supports iPhone and iPad.
Easy guide: How to transfer Photo from iPod to computer?
• Step 1: After your iPod connected to Computer, Launch the program you will see the right UI. Normally, the program will search the device automacially. If the device is enabled, the files (photo/songs/movies/pics) will be shown in the list. You also can click the Rescan button to search the device again.
• Step 2: Choose the list and files you want to transfer , Click the "Export" button.
• Step 3: After you clicking the "Export" button, the following window will pop up, you can choose transferring to computer or iTunes directly. You can set the output folder at Advanced->Options before transferring..
• Step 4: When the transferring finished, the following window will pop up. It shows that how many files have been done. You can click the "OK" button to view the output files.
There you have it. Enjoy!
More information of iPod to Computer Transfer
This iPod to Computer Transfer software can help you to transfer any iPod photo to your computer without having to launch iTunes. It also can back up and restore all of your iPod, iPhone, iPad content, including your favorite songs, videos, photos, play lists and more.
• iPod to Computer Transfer reviews: ( Great )
• Total downloads: 53685
• Downloads last week: 268
Free Download this Windows version of iPod Transfer Photo software, which also manage your iPod playlist, organize entire iPod music/video, etc.
More Tips of Transfer Photo From iPod to Computer
While iTunes doesn't support backwards syncing, you can move photos that you've captured or saved on the iPod to your computer using native Windows applications. This will allow you to transfer iPod pictures to your Windows Photo Gallery for convenient desktop viewing.
• Step 1: Connect the iPod to your computer with the included USB dock cable. Your computer launches the AutoPlay window automatically.
• Step 2: Select the "Import Pictures and Videos Using Windows" from the Device Options section of the AutoPlay window.
• Step 3: Enter tags for the photos into the "Tag These Pictures" field of the import dialog window that appears.
• Step 4: Click the "Import" button to transfer the iPod pictures to your computer.
Related Guides & Articles
• Transfer iPod music/videos to iPad
• Transfer video from iPod to computer
• Transfer music from iPod to computer