For hard question, I deem that iPad to Mac Transfer will help you much. It can allow you to easily transfer audio books from iPad to Mac for backup. Or you can directly add audio books to iTunes library and sync them to iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Just download it via the link and see the step-by-step transfer tutorials as below:
Easy Guide: How to transfer audio books from iPad to Mac os?
• Step 1: Download, Install and run the software
Free download iPad to Mac Transfer and connect your iPad to Mac. You will see the iPad information such as Type, Capacity, Version, Serial Number, and Format, will be shown on the main interface.
• Step 2: Export audio book from iPad to Mac
1) Click the "Books" icon under iPad library list. All books files are displayed on the library panel.
2) Locate audio books files you want to export in the "Books" library and check them.
3) Choose the "Export->Export to local" option on the "File" top-menu, or directly click the "Export checked files to local" button to export audio books to Mac and select a target folder for saving iPad audio books in the dialog box that pops up, and press "Save" button and start to transfer audio books from iPad to Mac.
From the instructive guides above, you can understand the powerful function of transferring audio books to Mac by iPad to Mac transfer.
More information of iPad to Mac Transfer
To sum up, iPad to Mac Transfer is a very useful tool for backup all your contents effortlessly. You might need it when you want to backup/manage your iPad files on your Mac.
• Import music from Mac to iPad without iTunes;
• Transfer iPad photos to Mac;
• Transfer videos from iPad to iTunes on Mac;
• Back up iPad iBooks (ePub format) on Mac;
• Export iPad voice memos files to Mac for backup;
• Transfer iPad camera roll files to Mac;
• Sync iPad ringtone to Mac quickly;
• Back up audio books from iPad to Mac;
• Transfer iPhone SMS/Call List from iPhone to Mac as .txt file;
• Transfer iPhone Contact from iPhone to Mac as .txt and .csv files;
• Transfer ePub, PDF files from Mac to iPhone/iPad/iPod touch with iOS 5.0 or above;
• iPad to Mac Transfer Reviews: ( Great )
• Total downloads: 15986
• Downloads last week: 102
Free Download this iPad to Mac Transfer, this program can help you transfer all iPad audio books to Mac computer for backup.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to sync contents from iPad to PC
• How to transfer music/video from iPad to Mac
• How to transfer iPad music/video to iPod