iPod to Computer Transfer is a good assistant to transfer, copy and move your music files on your iPod to computer. In additional, you can also use it to take videos off iPod, copy songs from iPod to computer, upload photo from iPod to PC, transfer song playlist from iPod to iTunes, etc. And it support all kinds of iPad and iPhone for transferring music.
Free Download the trial version of iPod Music to Computer Transfer is available.
If you'd like to safely transfer songs from your iPod to computer, follow these steps:
Easy Guide: How to transfer and copy music from iPod to computer?
• Step 1: After your iPod connected to computer, Launch the program you will see the right UI. Normally, the program will search the device automacially. If the device is enabled, the files (photo/songs/movies/pics) will be shown in the list. You also can click the Rescan button to search the device again.
• Step 2: Choose the list and music files you want to transfer , Click the "Export" button.
• Step 3: After you clicking the "Export" button, the following window will pop up, you can choose transferring to computer or iTunes directly. You can set the output folder at Advanced->Options before transferring..
• Step 4: When the transferring finished, the following window will pop up. It shows that how many files have been done. You can click the "OK" button to view the output files.
Once the files are copied, you've successfully transferred the music by using iPod to Computer Transfer.
More information of iPod to Computer Transfer
iPod to Computer Transfer is the most easy to use all-in-one tool that can help you to can transfer your songs from iPod to computer, or even import into iTunes. It is the ideal way to get your songs, videos, playlists and podcasts out of your iPod. Support all models of iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad.
• iPod to Computer Transfer reviews: ( Great )
• Total downloads: 53685
• Downloads last week: 268
Free Download this iPod Transfer Music software, you can also transfer music from iPod touch, iPad and iPhone to computer. It is necessary for you to make your multimedia life more funny with iPod.
More Tips of Copy Music from iPhone to PC
Step 1: Connect your iPod. Using an Apple cable (or compatible), attach your iPod to your computer. Wait for the computer to recognize it.
• Avoid auto-sync. If auto-sync is engaged, bypass it by pressing Shift+CTRL on your keyboard while connecting the iPod to your computer.
• Don't let go of Shift+CTRL until the iPod shows in the Source list under iTunes devices.
• You should now be able to find your iPod in the "My computer" section" as a removable disk.
Step 2: Reveal hidden folders. Go to Tools, then Folder option, then click on View tab.
• Choose Show hidden files and folders and click OK.
Step 3: Copy your iPod songs to a folder on your computer hard disk. Go into the iPod drive and open a folder called "iPod-Control." There should be one music folder. Select this.
• Import the folder to your iTunes music library. Open iTunes and click on File, then Add folder to library.
• Select the folder you want to import and click "Okay."
Related Guides & Articles
• How to transfer music from Computer to iPod
• How to transfer photo from iPod to Computer
• How to transfer video from iPod to iTunes