iPhone Contact Recovery enables you to restore your iPhone to a previous time and retrieve any contacts on your iPhone that have been deleted. Moreover, it can also recover misplaced, deleted photos, SMS/Text messages, call history and notes, and calendar from iPhone with ease!
Download the free trial version below to take a try. For Mac users, please get the right one for your own iOS devices.
Easy Way 1: Restore Contacts on iPhone Backup files
• Step 1: Scan the backup file
You don't need to connect and sync your iPhone with iTunes before you run the program. Run it and choose the backup of your iPhone on which you are going to restore contacts. If you only have one Apple device connected and synced with iTunes before, there would be only one device backup. Then go to "Start Scan", and move on.
• Step 2: Choose to restore iPhone contacts
When the scanning finishes, all the content in the previous backup file will be separated out, and you can preview all of the one by one.
To restore contacts from iPhone, check the box in front of the "Contacts", and hit on the "Recover" to save it on your computer.
• Step 3: Transfer contacts to iPhone
Now the contact exists on your computer in a .vcf file. You only need to import it into the Apple or Windows Address Mail, and then transfer it to your iPhone through iTunes. Then everything is done here.
Easy Way 2: Recover iPhone contacts without backup
• Step 1: Connect iPhone to your computer
First of all, connect your iPhone to your computer, then run the iPhone Contact Recovery, and you'll get the interface below. Here are 2 recovery modes provided: Recover from iDevice and Recover from iTunes Backup File. Just stay at the default one.
• Step 2: Enter the DFU mode and scan your iPhone for deleted contacts
To recover deleted contacts directly from iPhone, you need to enter the DFU mode before scan. Follow steps below:
1) Hold your iPhone and click “Start” button.
2) Press “Power” and “Home” buttons on your iPhone at the same time for exact 10 seconds. The Software will count time for you.
3) When 10 seconds passed, release the “Power” button right away, but keep holding the “Home” button. After another 10 seconds, you’ll be informed that you’ve successfully entered the DFU mode and you can release the “Home” button now.
After that, the program start to scan your iPhone for the deleted contacts automatically, and the interface is showed like below.
• Step 3: Preview & recover deleted iPhone contacts
After the scan, you can preview all data that have been found by iPhone Contact Recovery. Choose "Contacts" on the left side and you can preview all your deleted contacts here as follow, including job titles, addresses, and more.
Note: Data found here includes those contacts you have on your iPhone now. If you only want to retrieve deleted contacts from your iPhone, slide the button in the red area at the bottom (Only display the deleted items). Then mark and recover them.
More information of iPhone Contact Recovery
iPhone Contact Recovery software allows you to preview lost files before recovery, clear, organized and in original quality. And it has more functions as below:
• Preview contacts in detail, including address, job title, etc.
• Read SMS contents including iMessages, photos, videos, etc.
• Export and check your list of lost files in HTML.
• iPhone Contact Recovery reviews: ( Great )
• Total download: 54689
• Downloads last week: 186
Now, click on the below buttons to download the free trail for Windows or Mac users, you will retrieve your deleted contacts on iPhone.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to Recover Photos from iPhone
• How to Recover Deleted files from iPhone
• How to Recover SMS/Text Message from iPhone