• "Is there any, any way via a program or anything that can recover deleted text messages from an iphone 3gs?"
• "Is it possible to recover deleted messages from iPhone 5/4S/4?"
Lots of iPhone users are asking for helps to recover deleted SMS or text message which they deleted accidentally or intentionaly on their iPhone. SMS history or text messages history is important for some people who may want to refer to it in future, Now you can find all you lost SMS and text massage with iPhone SMS Recovery software.
iPhone SMS Recovery is a wonderful app that lets you get those deleted SMS and Text Message back from iPhone. Besides SMS, iPhone SMS Recovery also helps to find Contacts, Notes, Calendar and Call History, as well as lost Photos and Videos.
Free Download the iPhone SMS Recovery to take a try to recover your deleted SMS/Text Message.
Easy guide 1: Directly scan and recover SMS from iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS
• Step 1: Connect your iPhone to the computer
First of all, connect your iPhone to the computer and run the iPhone SMS Recovery after installing. An interface as follow will display. Then move to the next step.
• Step 2: Enter DFU mode and scan iPhone
Now, you need to get into DFU mode before scanning, according to the steps below:
1) Hold your iPhone and click "Start" button.
2) Pressing "Power" and "Home" buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds.
3) After 10 seconds, release "Power" button, but keep holding "Home" for another 10 seconds.
After that, you'll get a message saying that you've successfully entered the DFU mode, and the software begins scanning your iPhone.
• Step 3: Preview and recover iPhone messages
When the scan finishes, all found data will be listed in clear, organized categories. Choose "Messages" to preview the detailed content. Mark those you want and click "Recover" to save them on your compute with one click.
Note: Data found here includes deleted data and those still on your iPhone. If you only want back your deleted ones, you can refine the scan result by using the slide button at bottom to only display deleted items.
Easy guide 2: Scan and extract iTunes backup to recover iPhone SMS
• Step 1: Scan your iTunes backup for iPhone 5/4S
After installing and running the iPhone SMS Recovery, move to "Recover from iTunes Backup File" and you'll get the interface as follow. All your iTunes backup files have been found and displayed. Choose the one for your iPhone and click "Start Scan".
• Step 2: Preview and recover iPhone SMS
When the scan finishes, all the content contained in the backup file will be extracted and displayed in categories as Photos & Videos, Contacts, Messages, Call History and Notes. You can preview the detailed content of any of them before you perform the SMS recovery for iPhone.
To recover deleted SMS from iPhone, you only need to check the "Messages" option and hit the "Recover" to save all the messages on your computer.
• Step 3: Do backup well
To avoid losing your important SMS messages, immediate backup is very important and useful. Do remember to backup them on your computer well.
More information of iPhone SMS Recovery
iPhone SMS Recovery can recover lost data directly from for all iOS Devices, including iPhone 5/4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad , iPod Touch 4. And it has below key features:
• Scan and preview recoverable data from the iTunes backup file or directly from iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch (certain models);
• Can recover lost data after factory re-set, failed iOS update, even from a password protected phone if you forgot the password, even lost/damaged the device;
• Simple to use and very effective if data was very recently deleted;
• iTunes recovery works with iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPad 1, 2, New iPad, iPad Mini, and 4th Gen iPod Touch; fully iOS 6 optimized and compatible with Macs running OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8.
• iPhone SMS Recovery reviews: ( Great )
• Total download: 54689
• Downloads last week: 186
Now download the Windows or Mac version with the iPhone SMS Recovery, you can scan and restore your lost text Message within one minute!
Related Guides & Articles
• How to Recover Deleted files from iPad
• How to Recover Deleted files from iPhone
• How to Recover Photos and Music from iPhone