iPhone Note Recovery helps you retrieve the whole iTunes backup file to preview and take what you want, including notes, photo & video, SMS/text messages, call history and calendar, no matter you're using iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS or previous versions, even your iPhone is damaged or broken.
Download the free trial version below to recover your Lost Notes from iPhone. Try it for free!
Easy Way 1: Scan and extract iTunes backup to recover iPhone note
• Step 1: Select the device backup to scan
Here take iPhone Note Recovery (Mac) as an example.
After downloading and installing the program, run it on your computer. A main interface as follow will appear. To start the recovery, you need to select your device type and recovery mode first.
Select the backup of your iPhone and continue to next step: scan the specific contents of the backup.
• Step 2: Recover deleted iPhone notes
After the scan, you can check and preview details of your iPhone notes, and save it on your computer by clicking "Recover".
Just as the interface above showing, this iPhone notes recovery software also can help to find back previous photos, videos, contacts, messages and call history on your iPhone, and you can recover them all with one click at the same time, if you have a need.
Easy Way 2: Directly scan and recover notes from iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS
• Step 1: Connect your iPhone to the computer
Here take iPhone Note Recovery (Windows) as an example.
Connect your iPhone to the computer and run the iPhone Note Recovery on your computer. The program provides you with two recovery modes: Recover from iTunes Backup File, which is similar to the steps above; and Recover from iOS Device, let's do this below.
• Step 2: Enter the DFU mode and scan iPhone
To scan your iPhone, first enter DFU mode:
1) Hold your iPhone and click "Start" button.
2) Pressing "Power" and "Home" buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds.
3) After 10 seconds, release "Power" button, but keep holding "Home" for another 10 seconds.
After that, the program will begin scanning your iPhone as follow when you've entered the DFU mode.
• Step 3: Preview and recover deleted iPhone notes
After the scan, you can preview the found notes one by one. Mark those you want and click "Recover", you can save them on your computer with one click.
Note: Data found here includes deleted data and those still on your iPhone. If you only want back your deleted ones, you can refine the scan result by using the slide button at bottom to only display deleted items.
More information of iPhone Note Recovery
iPhone Note Recovery can not only recover notes without backup from iPhone directly, but also owns features as following:
• Rescue iPhone Notes lost due to jailbreak, iOS upgrade, factory settings restore etc.
• Get back Notes, Contacts, SMS, photos and more when your iPhone is lost, rashed, smashed, broken.
• iPhone Note Recovery reviews: ( Great )
• Total download: 54689
• Downloads last week: 186
You can also click the below buttons here to get a free trial then preview and scan the deleted notes for iPhone right now.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to Recover Photos from iPhone
• How to Recover Contacts from iPhone
• How to Recover Text Message from iPhone