iPhone File Recovery can recover lost data, including contacts, SMS, camera roll, call history, notes, reminders, voice memos and more from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Free Download the iPhone File Recovery program, and then you can preview and scan the deleted files for iPhone.
Easy guide 1: Recover Deleted Files Directly from iOS Devices
• Step 1: Run iPhone File Recovery software, then connect your Apple device to computer, Select the device option in the window according to your device and you'll get the window below (here take iPhone 4 for an example).
• Step 2: Enter device system and scan your device
Choose "Recover from iOS devices" and you're going to enter device system according to the steps shown in the window as follow.
1) Hold your device and click “Start” button in the interface of iPhone File Recovery.
2) Hold “Power” and “Home” buttons on your device at the same time for exact 10 seconds. The Software will count time for you. Just hold the two buttons immediately after step 1.
3) When 10 seconds passed, release the “Power” button right away, but keep holding the “Home” button. After another 10 seconds, you’ll be informed that you’ve successfully entered the device system and you can release the “Home” button now.
4) When the time passed, release the "Home" button and you'll be informed that you've successfully entered device system. Then you can click "Start Scan" to enter device system.
The program will automatically communicate with your device and scan it as below.
• Step 3: Preview and recover deleted files from iPhone 4/3GS. iPad 1 or iPod touch 4
After the scan, all recoverable files on your iPhone will be found and displayed in the scan result in clear catogories like Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, Contacts, Messages, and more. You can preview all of them and tick off those you want to save them on your computer by clicking "Recover".
Note: In the scan result, you'll get all files including deleted files and those still existing on your device. If you only want to get back deleted files, you can refine the result by sliding the button of "Only display the deleted items" on the top.
Easy guide 2: Recover Previous iPhone Files from iTunes Backup
• Step 1: Choose the device according to yours
This recovery mode is available for all Apple devices as long as you have iTunes backup on your computer. Choose the one for yours in the primary window and you'll get the window below (here let's take iPhone 4 for an example).
• Step 2: Select a Recovery mode and begin to extract iTunes backup
Select the recovery mode of "Recover from iTunes backup" and you'll get a window as follow.
Here the iTunes backup for your device will be automatically found and displayed. Choose it or the latest one if there are more than one and click "Start Scan" to extract it.
Note: If you're connecting another Apple device, excluding iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 and iPod touch 4, there will be only one option for you: Recover from iTunes backup.
• Step 3: Preivew and recover previous files from iTunes backup
When the scan completes, you can preview all the contents in detail by clicking the categories one after one. Mark those you want and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.
Note: Most of the text contents can be saved as HTML files on your computer for great reading. As to contacts, you can save them as VCF or CSV formats, which can be used to import into your computer and you can import it back to your device through iTunes.
More information of iPhone File Recovery
iPhone File Recovery, the world's 1st iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Data Recovery software, it owns powerful funtions as below:
• Retrieve Data Directly from iPhone 4S and iPhone 5;
• Extract iTunes Backup for iPhone 4S/5, iPhone 4(GSM & CDMA)/3GS, iPad 1 & iPod touch 4;
• Recover up to 12 file types, including SMS, contacts, photos, videos, notes, and more;
• Get back data lost due to accidental or intentional deletion, iOS device damage or iOS crash;
• iPhone File Recovery reviews: ( Great )
• Total download: 54689
• Downloads last week: 186
Now download the Windows or Mac version with the iPhone File Recovery, you can restore your lost data fast and easily.
Related Guides & Articles
• Recover Deleted files from iPod
• Recover Deleted files on iPad
• Recover Photo, Video and Music from iPhone