With MobileGo for iOS help, you’re able to delete camera roll from iPad at once. No matter how many photos you have, you can erase all of them at a time.
All your need is to download the trail version and scan the photo in camera roll.
In the next section, we will explain you the detailed steps to delete plentiful photos from iPad camera roll at a time.
Easy Guide: How to Delete Photos from Camera Roll on the iPad?
• Step 1: Launch the program and Connect iPad to computer
After downloading, you should install it on your computer. Then, click the icon "MobileGo for iOS" on your computer desktop to launch it. After that, plug the USB cable coming with your iPad into computer to connect your iPad with this program. Once you finishes, this iPad camera roll delete tool will detect your iPad as soon as possible. Then, your iPad will be displayed on the main interface.
Note: Before using MobileGo for iOS, you’d better download and install iTunes on your computer.
• Step 2: Delete camera roll on iPad
Well, as you see, all contents on your iPad are shown on the left directory tree. To remove pictures in iPad camera roll, you should click the button "Photos". Then, the photo management window is displayed on the right side. Open your camera roll and choose photos that you intend to delete. Then, click the button "Delete". During the photo removal process, you ought to keep your iPad connecting with computer all the time.
Well done! You have managed to delete photos in your iPad camera roll. If you have lots of unwanted pictures in your photo library or other albums, MobileGo for iOS can help you remove them quickly as well.
More information of MobileGo for iPad
MobileGo for iOS lets you delete photos from camera roll on iPad, and also easily transfer music, video, playlists, photos, contacts, and more from your iPad back to iTunes and your computer. It fully supports all iPad, iPhone and iPod models. And it does even more:
• Transfer files from PC & iTunes to your iPhone, iPod, iPad;
• Convert to iDevice-compatible formats during transfer;
• Copy photos between Apple devices and PC;
• Fully manage your iPhone contacts;
• Directly transfer files between Apple devices;
• Try trail version of MobileGo for iOS software. It lets you delete photos from iPad camera roll efficiently.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to Recover Deleted Files on iPad
• How to Restore iPad from backup
• How to Transfer iPad Photo to Mac