With iPhone Video Converter for Mac, which provides optimized presets for your iPhone so you don't need to worry about the settings for your iPhone. It convert video to iPhone MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC video formats, and also convert audios to iPhone M4A, MP3, AAC and WAV audio formats.
Just get the trial version now and follow the guide below to convert WMV videos on iPhone on Mac with only easy steps!
Easy Guide: How to convert WMV to iPhone MP4 format on Mac?
• Step 1: Run software and Load AVI files
Click "Add" button or choose "File-->Add..." option in the top menu. And you will see an "Open" dialog window pops up, and select WMV files from your Mac. When it is done, press "Open" button to load WMV video files.
• Step 2: Set output iPhone video format
In the "General" panel, click "Profile" drop-down list and you can see lots of video formats for you choosing, you can select "iPhone MPEG-4 (*.mp4)" option for output iPhone MP4 video files. And you can also set diverse video formats for different video files you loaded.
• Step 3: Adjust some parameters
1)After selecting certain output format, you can choose "General" tab on the right top which will show its general standard. You may set "Video Quality", "Audio Quality", "Output filename" by clicking "General" button.
2)After that, you can also choose "Advance" tab on the right column which will show its advanced standard. You may set "Start Time", "Video Size", "Bit Rate" by clicking certain settings.
• Step 4: Start WMV to iPhone MP4 conversion
Click "Browse..." button and select the target folder on Mac for saving up iPhone video files. And then check WMV video files you wanna convert to iPhone in the interface list, press "Convert" button to start WMV to iPhone MP4 video files conversion. You can see the converting process exactly in the progress "Status" bar.
Tips: How to put MP4 videos to iPhone?
(1) Please click "Open" button in the software interface after the conversion is complete.
(2) Locate the converted files in the destination folder and add those video files to iTunes library (supported iTunes 11).
(3) Connect iPhone to Mac, you will see the video files have already shown in iTunes library of "Movies" option. When your iPhone is successfully recognised by iTunes, all iPhone items are displayed in iTunes list. Click iPhone icon, and choose "Movies" option to select several or whole video files you want to sync. After everything is finished, press "Sync" button to complete video to iPhone transferring.
• Without iTunes, you can also transfer these converted files to iPhone easily with iPhone to Mac Transfer software.
More information of iPhone Video Converter for Mac
iPhone Video Converter for Mac support you to convert videos of various video formats to iPhone for entertainment, including AVI, MPEG-4, MPEG-2 TS, WMV, DivX, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, VOB, MOV, XviD, FLV, SWF, ASF, RMVB, RM, MKV(2 channels), 3GP, 3G2, etc.
• Convert audio to iPhone
• Extract audio to iPhone
• iPhone Video Converter for Mac Reviews: (Great)
• Total downloads: 7653
• Downloads last week: 43
Free Download this Mac iPhone Video Converter software, you can put any WMV video on your iPhone for watching on the go!.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to convert AVI to iPhone
• How to convert MOV to iPhone
• How to convert videos to iPhone