With the powerful iPod Video Converter for Mac, which can help you convert WMV files to iPod MP4 videos on Mac and you can easily enjoy WMV videos on your iPod touch. See the concrete guidance as below:
Easy Guide: How to convert WMV to iPod MP4 on Mac OS?
Preparation: Free download iPod Video Converter for Mac, and install it to your MacBook.
• Step 1: Run the software and load WMV files
In its intutitive and simple to use interface, you can press "Add" button or choose "Add..." option in the top "File" menu to load WMV video files from Mac. And you will notice that a dialog window box will pops up when you press the button, please search for WMV video files from Mac computer and press "Choose" button to load WMV video files into the software.
• Step 2: Set output files format
In the left "General" panel, you can click "Profile" and select the option of "iPod touch MPEG-4 (*.mp4)" for output iPod MP4 files from WMV. The software allows setting different output formats according to different files.
• Step 3: Adjust some parameters
1) After selecting certain output format, you can choose "General" tab on the right top which will show its general standard. You may set "Video Quality", "Audio Quality", "Output filename" by clicking "General" button.
2) After that, you can also choose "Advance" tab on the right column which will show its advanced standard. You may set "Start Time", "Video Size", "Bit Rate" by clicking certain settings.
• Step 4: Set destination and start ripping
Clicking the "Browse..." button and select the output destination for saving in the pop-up window or directly enter a path of Mac HD, in "Destination" drop down list box, and then select WMV videos in the file list you want to convert and press "Convert" button to start WMV to iPod MP4 ripping.
Tips: How to sync and put MP4 videos to iPod touch?
(1) Please click "Open" button in the software interface after the conversion is complete.
(2) Locate the converted files in the destination folder and add those video files to iTunes library.
(3) Connect iPod touch to Mac, you will see the video files have already shown in iTunes library of "Movies" option. When your iPod touch is successfully recognised by iTunes, all iPod touch items are displayed in iTunes list. Click iPod touch icon, and choose "Movies" option to select several or whole video files you want to sync. After everything is finished, press "Sync" button to complete video to iPod touch transferring.
• Without iTunes, you can also transfer these converted files to iPod easily with the powerful iPod to Mac Transfer software.
More information of iPod Video Converter for Mac
iPod Video Converter for Mac can convert all popular audio and video files, such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, 3GP, MOV, M4V, VOB, ASF, RMVB, RM, MKV, FLV, SWF, WMA, AAC, AC3, and WAV. And the output files can be works well on iPod touch.
• iPod Video Converter for Mac Reviews: (Great)
• Total downloads: 6426
• Downloads last week: 40
Free Download this trail version of iPod Video Converter software. Both of them are very useful WMV to iPhone program enables you convert WMV files to iPod supported formats.
Related Guides & Articles
• Convert AVI to MP4
• Convert FLV to MP4
• Convert MPEG to iPod