With iPod Movie/Video Converter, it also supports almost any other video file as input, including DivX, XviD, MOV, dvr-ms, rm, rmvb, MPEG, WMV, AVI etc. to iPod video format.
Here will tell more details of how to convert MPEG to iPod video on PC in easy guide.
Easy Guide: How to convert MPEG to iPod Touch Video on Windows?
• Step 1: First, Free Download the iPod Video Converter software, install and launch it. You will see the screen blow. click on the right middle button and run iPod Movie/video converter.
• Step 2: Click "Open file" to add your MPEG files.
• Step 3: Chose Profile to convert MPEG files to iPod H.264 and more video format.
• Step 4: select Output folder and click "Convert" to begin your conversion
When convert MPEG files to ipod, convert MPEG video files for playback on iPod task finished successfully, the software will tell you what to do next. Open the folder or upload the converted videos to your iPod? You can do as you wish.
• Step 5: Find the video file that iPod converter created and drag it into your iTunes library, or select "Add to Library" from the "File" menu and select the encoded movies. Load the AVI file to iPod by clicking 'File -> Update iPod'. Now, you can enjoy the movies on your fifth generation video iPod anywhere and anytime.
Tips: without iTunes, you can try this iPod Transfer to sync your converted video files to computer.
More information of iPod Movie/Video Converter
iPod Movie/Video Converter is the easiest-to-use video converter software for Apple iPod Movie and iPod Video. It can convert almost all video format to iPod Movie/iPod Video format, such as DivX, XviD, MOV, dvr-ms, rm, rmvb, MPEG, WMV, AVI and more.
• iPod Movie/Video Converter Reviews: (Good)
• Total downloads: 5589
• Downloads last week: 38
Free Download this iPod Video Converter for PC software, which make the whole MPEG to iPod video conversion much easier and faster.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to rip DVD to iPod MP4
• How to convert AVI to iPod
• How to convert videos to iPod