With the help of iPod Video Converter for Mac which is a versatile MPEG to iPod Converter tool, you can be allowed to convert MPEG videos to iPod MP4 files and you can easily enjoy MPEG videos on your iPod touch.
Free download the trial version of iPod Video Converter software and see more details as follows:
Easy Guide: How to convert MPEG/MPG video to iPod on Mac?
• Step 1: Run the software and load MPEG files
Directly click "Add" button or choose "Add..." option in the top "File" menu to load MPEG videos, here you will see a dialog window box pops up and select MPEG files from your Mac. When it is done, press "Open" button to load.
• Step 2: Set output files format
In the left "General" panel, you can choose "iPod touch MPEG-4 (*.mp4)" option in the drop-down list for output iPod MP4 video files. The software will also allow you to output different video formats for diferent video files you loaded.
• Step 3: Adjust some parameters
1)After selecting certain output format, you can choose "General" tab on the right top which will show its general standard. You may set "Video Quality", "Audio Quality", "Output Filename" by clicking "General" button.
2)After that, you can also choose "Advance" tab on the right column which will show its advanced standard. You may set "Start Time", "Video Size", "Bit Rate" by clicking certain settings.
• Step 4: Complete MPEG to iPod conversion
Click the "Browse..." button and select the output destination n the pop-up window for storing iPod MP4 video files or directly enter a path of Mac HD, in "Destination" drop down list box. And then press "Convert" button to start MPEG to iPod MP4 conversion.
Tips: How to sync and put MP4 videos to iPod touch?
(1) Please click "Open" button in the software interface after the conversion is complete.
(2) Locate the converted iPod MP4 files in the destination folder and add those video files to iTunes library.
(3) Connect iPod touch to Mac, you will see the video files have already shown in iTunes library of "Movies" option. When your iPod touch is successfully recognised by iTunes, all iPod touch items are displayed in iTunes list. Click iPod touch icon, and choose "Movies" option to select several or whole video files you want to sync. After everything is finished, press "Sync" button to complete video to iPod touch transferring.
• Without iTunes, you can also transfer these converted files to iPod easily with the powerful iPod to Mac Transfer software.
More information of iPod Video Converter for Mac
iPod Video Converter for Mac can convert all popular audio and video files, such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, 3GP, MOV, M4V, VOB, ASF, RMVB, RM, MKV, FLV, SWF, WMA, AAC, AC3, and WAV. And the output files can be works well on iPod touch.
• iPod Video Converter for Mac Reviews: (Great)
• Total downloads: 6426
• Downloads last week: 40
Free Download this Mac iPod Video Converter software, which will convert MPEG to iPod one by one for saving your time.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to convert WMV to iPod
• How to convert AVI to MP4
• How to convert movies to iPod