iPad Video Converter for Mac can help you fast and easily convert all iPad video and put it on iPad for enjoyment, including AVI, FLV, 3GP, MKV, MOV, RM to iPad supported format on Mac. Click on the below buttons to take an trial version of the software.
Now let's learn the way about how to convert videos to iPad on Mac follow below steps.
Easy Guide: How to convert my videos to iPad on Mac OS?
• Step 1: Run the software and load Video files
Install and run the iPad Video Converter for Mac. Directly click "Add" button or choose "Add..." option in the top "File" menu, you will see a dialog window pops up, and select video files from your Mac hard drive. When it is done, press "Open" button to load video files.
• Step 2: Set output files format
In the left "General" panel, you can click "Profile" button and select the option of "iPad MPEG-4 (*.mp4)" for output iPad MP4 files. You can locate the proper iPad video format that be suitable for your iPad series exactly. The software allows setting different output formats according to different files.
• Step 3: Adjust some parameters
1) After selecting certain output format, you can choose "General" tab on the right top which will show its general standard. You may set "Video Quality", "Audio Quality", "Output filename" by clicking "General" button.
2) After that, you can also choose "Advance" tab on the right column which will show its advanced standard. You may set "Start Time", "Video Size", "Bit Rate" by clicking certain settings.
• Step 4: Set destination and start ripping
Clicking the "Browse..." button and select the output destination for saving in the pop-up window or directly enter a path of Mac HD, in "Destination" drop down list box, and then select videos in the file list you want to convert and press "Convert" button to start video to iPad MP4 ripping. You can view converting process in the progress bar.
Tips: How to put MP4 videos to iPad with iTunes?
(1) Please click "Open" button in the software interface after the conversion is complete.
(2) Locate the converted files in the destination folder and add those video files to iTunes library.
(3) Connect iPad to Mac, you will see the iPad mp4 video files have already shown in iTunes library of "Movies" option. When your iPad is successfully recognised by iTunes, all iPad items are displayed in iTunes list. Click iPod touch icon, and choose "Movies" option to select several or whole video files you want to sync. After everything is finished, press "Sync" button to complete video to iPad transferring.
• Without iTunes, you can also transfer these converted files to iPad easily with iPad to Mac Transfer software.
More information of iPad Video Converter for Mac
iPad Video Converter for Mac, the excellent video to iPad converting software, can convert video to iPad and audio to iPad library, such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, XviD, RMVB, RM, FLV, SWF, MKV, 3GP, MOV, M4V, VOB, MP3, AAC, AC3, etc.
• iPad Video Converter for Mac Reviews: (Great)
• Total downloads: 6846
• Downloads last week: 40
Free Download this Mac iPad Video Converter software. Now you can convert all popular video files to iPad format and enjoy watching videos with your iPad anytime and anywhere.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to convert video to iPad
• How to convert AVI to MP4
• How to convert WMV to iPad