This Mac iPhone video converter is especially designed for Mac users to convert QuickTime .mov files to iPhone video format.
And in this guide we will teach you how to convert MOV to iPhone MP4 on Mac OS easily and fast.
Easy Guide: How to convert MOV to iPhone MP4 format on Mac?
Preparation: Free Download iPhone Video Converter for Mac and get the trial version.
• Step 1: Run software and Load AVI files
Click "Add" button or choose "File-->Add..." option in the top menu. And you will see an "Open" dialog window pops up, and select WMV files from your Mac. When it is done, press "Open" button to load MOV video files.
• Step 2: Set output iPhone video format
In the left "General" panel, you will see the "Profile" option, click it and select "iPhone MPEG-4 (*. mp4)" item for output iPhone videos files from MOV files. The software allows you to set different output formats according to different files.
• Step 3: Adjust some parameters
1)After selecting certain output format, you can choose "General" tab on the right top which will show its general standard. You may set "Video Quality", "Audio Quality", "Output filename" by clicking "General" button.
2)After that, you can also choose "Advance" tab on the right column which will show its advanced standard. You may set "Start Time", "Video Size", "Bit Rate" by clicking certain settings.
• Step 4: Start MOV to iPhone MP4 conversion
Clicking the "Browse..." button and select the output destination for saving in the pop-up window and then select and check MOV videos in the file list you want to convert and press "Convert" button to start MOV to iPhone MPEG-4 converting process. And you will view the convert process exactly in the progress "Status" bar.
Tips: How to put MP4 videos to iPhone?
(1) Please click "Open" button in the software interface after the conversion is complete.
(2) Locate the converted files in the destination folder and add those video files to iTunes library (supported iTunes 11).
(3) Connect iPhone to Mac, you will see the video files have already shown in iTunes library of "Movies" option. When your iPhone is successfully recognised by iTunes, all iPhone items are displayed in iTunes list. Click iPhone icon, and choose "Movies" option to select several or whole video files you want to sync. After everything is finished, press "Sync" button to complete video to iPhone transferring.
• Without iTunes, you can also transfer these converted files to iPhone easily with iPhone to Mac Transfer software.
More information of iPhone Video Converter for Mac
iPhone Video Converter for Mac support you to convert videos of various video formats to iPhone for entertainment, including AVI, MPEG-4, MPEG-2 TS, WMV, DivX, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, VOB, MOV, XviD, FLV, SWF, ASF, RMVB, RM, MKV(2 channels), 3GP, 3G2, etc.
• Convert audio to iPhone
• Extract audio to iPhone
• iPhone Video Converter for Mac Reviews: ( Great )
• Total downloads: 7653
• Downloads last week: 43
Free Download this Mac iPhone Video Converter software, which allows you to convert your MOV videos to an iPhone (iPhone 5 included) compatible format so that you can view them anywhere and anytime.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to convert AVI to iPhone MP4
• How to convert videos to iPhone
• How to convert WMV to iPhone