iPod Video Converter for Mac will give you a reliable answer that can allow you to convert FLV files to iPod MP4 video on Mac and you can easily enjoy FLV videos on your iPod touch.
Follow the guidance listed below, we will show you how to convert FLV to iPod MP4 video files step by step with high quality.
Easy Guide: How to convert FLV video to iPod MP4 on Mac?
• Step 1: Run the software and load FLV files
Free download iPod Video Converter for Mac, install and run it. Click "Add" button to open a dialog window box, you can easily search for FLV video files on Mac and select them totally, then press "Open" button to load FLV videos into software. Or you can directly drag these FLV files into software interface, the software can automatically add them completely without any loss.
• Step 2: Set output files format
In the left "General" panel, you can click "Profile" and select the option of "iPod touch MPEG-4 (*.mp4)" for output iPod MP4 files from FLV. The software allows setting different output formats according to different files.
• Step 3: Adjust some parameters
1)After selecting certain output format, you can choose "General" tab on the right top which will show its general standard. You may set "Video Quality", "Audio Quality", "Output filename" by clicking "General" button.
2)After that, you can also choose "Advance" tab on the right column which will show its advanced standard. You may set "Start Time", "Video Size", "Bit Rate" by clicking certain settings.
• Step 4: Start FLV to iPod MP4 conversion
Click "Browse..." button to set a target folder in the pop-up window box for storing iPod MP4 files before you convert FLV videos. When it is done, press "Convert" button to start FLV to iPod MP4 conversion. If you wanna find out the converted iPod MP4 video files quickly, please click "Open" button to see them on Mac.
Tips: How to sync and put MP4 videos to iPod touch?
(1) Please click "Open" button in the software interface after the conversion is complete.
(2) Locate the converted files in the destination folder and add those video files to iTunes library.
(3) Connect iPod touch to Mac, you will see the video files have already shown in iTunes library of "Movies" option. When your iPod touch is successfully recognised by iTunes, all iPod touch items are displayed in iTunes list. Click iPod touch icon, and choose "Movies" option to select several or whole video files you want to sync. After everything is finished, press "Sync" button to complete video to iPod touch transferring.
• Without iTunes, you can also transfer these converted files to iPod easily with the powerful iPod to Mac Transfer software.
More information of iPod Video Converter for Mac
iPod Video Converter for Mac can convert all popular audio and video files, such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, 3GP, MOV, M4V, VOB, ASF, RMVB, RM, MKV, FLV, SWF, WMA, AAC, AC3, and WAV. And the output files can be works well on iPod touch.
• iPod Video Converter for Mac Reviews: (Great)
• Total downloads: 6426
• Downloads last week: 40
Below to are the two iPod video conversion programs respective for Windows (Windows 8 included) and Mac users to the problem of converting FLV video to iPhone.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to convert AVI to iPod
• How to convert MPEG to iPod
• How to convert video to iPod