DVD to iPod Converter is the easiest-to-use and fastest DVD to iPod converter for Apple iPod movie and iPod video. It can convert almost any kind of DVD to iPod movie or iPod video format, included MP4 format files.
Easy Guide: How to convert DVD to iPod MP4 format on Windows?
First. Free Download, install and launch the DVD to DVD converter software.
• Step 1: Open the DVD to iPod Converter. Choose the profile (output format), encode speed, and set the output folder. You need to set the output folder to your hard disk.
• Step 2: Insert DVD to DVD-ROM. Click "Open DVD" button on the skin or choose "Menu > File > open DVD"
• Step 3: Set the basic input setting Audio track, Subtitle on the menu of the preview screen. Move the start to the position you expected. Play the title you want to record, it will pop up the following window, choose "Record from movie start point" and output file size.
• Step 4: If you have not start recording the DVD at Step3, you also can click "Record" button to record when the movie playing to the place you expected.
• Step 5: Sync your iPod and library to transfer the converted output .mp4 file to iPod.
Tips: With iPod Transfer, you can easily and quickly back up your songs and videos from your iPod, iPod touch to any folder on your PC.
More information of DVD to iPod Converter
DVD to iPod Converter is the easiest-to-use and fastest DVD to iPod converter for Apple iPod movie and iPod video. It can convert almost any kind of DVD to iPod movie or iPod video format.
• DVD to iPod Converter Reviews: (Good)
• Total downloads: 4894
• Downloads last week: 32
Free Download this DVD to iPod Converter software, then you can use your iPod as a portable DVD player and enjoy your favorite DVDs on your iPod.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to Rip DVD to iPhone
• How to Convert DVD to iPod
• How to Convert Video to iPod