With the help of DVD to iPad Converter for Mac, it will allow you to easily convert movie DVD to iPad MP4 video files, and the following guidance will step by step teach you how to convert and rip DVD to iPad MP4 on Mac. Here download DVD to iPad Converter for free:
Easy Guide: How to convert and rip DVD movie to iPad MPEG-4 on Mac?
• Step 1: Run the software and add DVD movie
Free Download the iPad DVD Converter for Mac software and get the trial version. Install and run the software, then put movie into DVD-ROM Drive on Mac. You can notice that the software can automatically detect all DVD files and load them into the software list. If not, you can press "Add" button or choose "Add DVD folder" in the top "File" menu to load DVD. Here you can see a dialog window box ejects and then select DVD Drive in the pop-up window and press "Choose" button to complete loading DVD.
• Step 2: Choose output profile
In the "General" panel, you can choose "iPad MPEG-4 (*.mp4)" option in the "Profile" drop-down list. And you can output iPad MP4 video format for your select DVD chapters or DVD titles. The software allows setting various output formats supported by iPad.
Tip: You can edit the info of output files to meet your need, even specify parameters setting for unique output. This software provides you with "General" and "Advance" panel that covers info edition and parameter settings, such as Output Filename, Video Quality, Audio Quality, Video Size, Track, Subtile, Frame Rate, Channel, Angle, Zoom, Split and Aspect.
• Step 3: Start DVD to iPad MP4 conversion
When setting format for output DVD files, you should firstly set a target destination by clicking "Browse" button, choose the proper saving path on Mac for saving up the iPad MP4 video files. You can view the progress of the ripping process in the progress bar. Then press "Open" button to search the ripped MP4 video files and transfer these files to iPad by using iTunes.
Tip 1: Sync DVD to iPad by iTunes
(1) Please click "Open" button in the software interface and search for all the converted videos on your Mac local, remember the exact saving path for reuse to add to iTunes.
(2) Download the latest version iTunes software, and add videos from Mac to iTunes, just click the "File" top menu and choose the "Add files to library" option to open the dialog box, you can locate the converted videos and load them to iTunes.
(3)Connect iPad to Mac, you can see iPad icon showing on the left list, click it and select "movies" item and choose the movies you added just now, press "Apply" button to start sync movies to iPad.
• Without iTunes, you can also transfer these video converted files to iPad easily with iPad to Mac Transfer software.
Tip 2: Clip any segment
Select a chapter or title in the file list, click "Trim" button in the toolbar to open "Trim" window. You can clip the original video into several parts, then convert and output them separately or as a whole one. Set start point and end point, you get the segment you want to convert and output.
More information of DVD to iPad Converter for Mac
The equivalent Mac version is DVD to iPad Converter for Mac, which can help you convert DVD movies to MP4 on Mac OS X, including Lion and Mountain Lion. It can allow you to rip DVD to iPad MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC video and iPad MP3, AAC, M4A audio formats on Mac easily.
• DVD to iPad Converter for Mac Reviews: (Great)
• Total downloads: 5425
• Downloads last week: 34
Just free Donwload this iPad converter to rip DVD to MP4 for playing and sharing anywhere and anytime you like!
Related Guides & Articles
• How to Rip DVD movies to iPad
• How to Convert Video to iPad
• How to Convert WMV to iPad