iPhone Video Converter for Mac can help you convert all popular video and audio files to iPhone compatible format, and you can add it to iTunes library and then sync to your iPhone for enjoyment.
Here we are going to show you how to convert AVI to iPhone Video files step by step.
Easy Guide: How to convert AVI to iPhone 5 with Mac iPhone Video Converter?
Preparation: Free Download iPhone Video Converter for Mac, and install it to your MacBook.
• Step 1: Run software and Load AVI files
Directly click "Add" button or choose "Add..." option in the top "File" menu, you will see an "Open" dialog window pops up, and select AVI files from your Mac. When it is done, press "Open" button to load AVI files.
• Step 2: Set output iPhone video format
In the left "General" panel, you will see the "Profile" option, click it and select "iPhone MPEG-4 (*. mp4)" item for output iPhone videos files from AVI files. The software allows you to set different output formats according to different files.
• Step 3: Adjust some parameters
1) After selecting certain output format, you can choose "General" tab on the right top which will show its general standard. You may set "Video Quality", "Audio Quality", "Output filename" by clicking "General" button.
2) After that, you can also choose "Advance" tab on the right column which will show its advanced standard. You may set "Start Time", "Video Size", "Bit Rate" by clicking certain settings.
• Step 4: Set destination and start ripping
Clicking the "Browse..." button and select the output destination for saving in the pop-up window and then select and check AVI videos in the file list you want to convert and press "Convert" button to start AVI to iPhone MP4 converting process. And you will see the convert process exactly in the progress "Status" bar.
Tips: How to put MP4 videos to iPhone?
(1) Please click "Open" button in the software interface after the conversion is complete.
(2) Locate the converted files in the destination folder and add those video files to iTunes library (supported iTunes 11).
(3) Connect iPhone to Mac, you will see the video files have already shown in iTunes library of "Movies" option. When your iPhone is successfully recognised by iTunes, all iPhone items are displayed in iTunes list. Click iPhone icon, and choose "Movies" option to select several or whole video files you want to sync. After everything is finished, press "Sync" button to complete video to iPhone transferring.
• Without iTunes, you can also transfer these converted files to iPhone easily with iPhone to Mac Transfer software.
More information of iPhone Video Converter for Mac
iPhone Video Converter for Mac support you to convert videos of various formats to iPhone for entertainment on Mac OS, including AVI, MPEG-4, MPEG-2 TS, WMV, DivX, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, VOB, MOV, XviD, FLV, SWF, ASF, RMVB, RM, MKV(2 channels), 3GP, 3G2, etc.
• Convert audio to iPhone
• Extract audio to iPhone
• iPhone Video Converter for Mac Reviews: (Great)
• Total downloads: 7653
• Downloads last week: 43
Free Download this Mac iPhone Video Converter software, which can recognize their AVI videos and convert them to iPhone with enjoyment now.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to convert Videos to iPhone
• How to convert MOV to iPhone
• How to convert WMV to iPhone