The iPod Movie/Video Converter is easy-to-use and the AVI to iPod converting speed is fast. Follow the guides below to convert AVI to iPod videos with ease, and enjoy your movies, music videos on the fifth-generation video iPod anywhere and anytime.
Easy Guide: How to convert AVI movies to iPod touch on PC?
• Step 1: You can download free trial Version of iPod Video Converter Suite, run the component "iPod Movie/Video Converter".
• Step 2: Load the video files you'd like to convert by clicking "Open file" button.
• Step 3: Click "Output" and choose the pathname where you want to save your video files. Click "Convert" to start converting AVI to iPod file.
• Step 4: Find the .avi file that iPod converter created and drag it into your iTunes library, or select "Add to Library" from the "File" menu and select the encoded movies. Load the AVI file to iPod by clicking 'File -> Update iPod'. Now, you can enjoy the movies on your fifth generation video iPod anywhere and anytime.
More information of iPod Movie/Video Converter
iPod Movie/Video Converter is the easiest-to-use video converter software for Apple iPod Movie and iPod Video. It can convert almost all video format to iPod Movie/iPod Video format, such as DivX, XviD, MOV, dvr-ms, rm, rmvb, MPEG, WMV, AVI and more.
• iPod Movie/Video Converter Reviews: (Good)
• Total downloads: 5589
• Downloads last week: 38
Free Download this iPod Video Converter software, which can convert most AVI video files to iPod and watch them with enjoyment now.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to convert AVI to iPhone
• How to convert WMV to iPod
• How to convert FLV to MP4