iPod Video Converter for Mac is a versatile AVI to iPod Converter tool which can allow you to convert AVI videos to iPod MP4 files and you can easily enjoy AVI videos on your iPod touch.
Follow the guidance listed below, we will show you how to convert AVI to iPod MP4 video files step by step with high quality.
Easy Guide: How to convert AVI to iPod MP4 format?
Preparation: Free download iPod Video Converter for Mac, and install it to your MacBook.
• Step 1: Run the software and load AVI files
Directly click "Add" button or choose "Add..." option in the top "File" menu, you will see a dialog window pops up, and select AVI files from your Mac. When it is done, press "Open" button to load AVI video files.
• Step 2: Set output files format
In the left "General" panel, you can click "Profile" and select the option of "iPod touch MPEG-4 (*.mp4)" for output iPod MP4 files from AVI. The software allows setting different output formats according to different files.
• Step 3: Adjust some parameters
1)After selecting certain output format, you can choose "General" tab on the right top which will show its general standard. You may set "Video Quality", "Audio Quality", "Output filename" by clicking "General" button.
2)After that, you can also choose "Advance" tab on the right column which will show its advanced standard. You may set "Start Time", "Video Size", "Bit Rate" by clicking certain settings.
• Step 4: Set destination and start ripping
Clicking the "Browse..." button and select the output destination for saving in the pop-up window or directly enter a path of Mac HD, in "Destination" drop down list box, and then select AVI videos in the file list you want to convert and press "Convert" button to start AVI to iPod MP4 ripping.
Tips: How to sync and put MP4 videos to iPod touch?
(1) Please click "Open" button in the software interface after the conversion is complete.
(2) Locate the converted files in the destination folder and add those video files to iTunes library.
(3) Connect iPod touch to Mac, you will see the video files have already shown in iTunes library of "Movies" option. When your iPod touch is successfully recognised by iTunes, all iPod touch items are displayed in iTunes list. Click iPod touch icon, and choose "Movies" option to select several or whole video files you want to sync. After everything is finished, press "Sync" button to complete video to iPod touch transferring.
• Without iTunes, you can also transfer these converted files to iPod easily with the powerful iPod to Mac Transfer software.
More information of iPod Video Converter for Mac
iPod Video Converter for Mac can convert all popular audio and video files, such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, 3GP, MOV, M4V, VOB, ASF, RMVB, RM, MKV, FLV, SWF, WMA, AAC, AC3, and WAV. And the output files can be works well on iPod touch.
• Convert audio to iPod MP3
• Convert video to iPod
• iPod Video Converter for Mac Reviews: (Great)
• Total downloads: 6426
• Downloads last week: 40
Free Download this Mac iPod Video Converter software, just enjoy your movies and music on your iPod to the top of your bent!
Related Guides & Articles
• How to convert AVI to PSP for Mac
• How to convert WMV to iPod
• How to convert MOV to iPad