Some may use the iPhone factory resetting to delete all existed data, but actually, it doesn't help at all. The data is just encrypted and can be restored easily through some recovery apps. The effective way to erase all the data permanently is to use a reliable third-party data eraser program. iPhone Data Eraser is exactly what you need in this case. With only one click, your iPhone will return to a "clear slate" state, and no one can recover the whole data, even professional recovery facility. Check it out how to wipe off all data on the iPhone forever in the following easy steps.
How to Erase all iPhone Data Permanently?
First of all, download and install iPhone Data Eraser on your computer. Then, follow the step-by-step guide below.
• Step 1: Connect your iPhone to the Computer
Launch the eraser software on the computer, and then use a USB cable to connect your iPhone to the PC. The main window you will see is as follow.
• Step 2: Choose to Erase all Data on Device
As two types of data erasing are offered, only "Erase all Data on Device" is workable now. All data, including both existing files and deleted ones, will be wiped off in this way. Click on it and move on.
• Step 3: Clear up all Data with a Security Standard
You can select a security standard to clear up all the data with this program: Low, Medium and High. Introductions for each security level can be got from the program interface. Directly choose the default one - Medium security level, and click on "Start" button to begin the erasing process. No one will know you have erased your iPhone data as junk files will be written to the device instead.
• Step 4: Get your "New" iPhone
Wait for some time until the program finishes the wiping. Then press "Done" so you get your totally "new" iPhone. Now, you don't need to worry about your personal data being leaked out any more.
1. As the data will be wiped forever and can not be retrieved, you are advised to make a backup before you erase them.
2. If you want a higher and better erasing standard, choose the high level to wipe off your iPhone data, the data will be erased and overwritten by three times based on DOD 5220 - 22 M standard.
iPhone Data Eraser has got much more popularity recently due to its friendly interface and security. Download and know more what the eraser program can do for you.
More Guides & Articles
• How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone
• How to Delete Courses in iTunes U
• How to Recover Deleted SMS from iPhone