Video Converter Ultimate, a professional video converter, helps you to transform AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MTS, M2TS, MPEG, MPG, VOB, DV, DivX, Xvid, MP4, AVCHD, ASF etc. to iPhone 4/4S/5 supported video formats easily. Only few simple steps on Video Converter Ultimate, you can enjoy a variety of videos in your iPhone without any headache. Video Converter Ultimate is compatible not only with Windows computer system but also with Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Mac OS X Lion etc.
Download the version you need and follow the tutorial step by step.
Easy Guide: How to Convert Videos to iPhone 4/4S/5?
• Step 1: Choose the videos which you want to convert
For importing the videos, there are two ways:
1. Click "Add Files" on the left top next to "Load DVD", just same as how you search files.
2. Drag the video to the interface and the video parameters will be shown in details.
• Step 2: Edit videos (skip to step3 if you don't need)
You can see an "Edit" in the end of every video. This option allows you to trim, crop, add effect, watermark and subtitle to the imported video. Also you can merge videos by "merge into one file" in the lower right next to the "Convert" button. Click the thumbnail to preview your work.
• Step 3: Choose an iPhone 5 compatible video format
You will see the following bar on the right, click "Device" and select "Apple". Choose which model of iPhone you have with you or you want to convert to.
• Step 4: Start to convert
After selecting the model, hit "Convert" in the lower right corner and the video will be transformed automatically to iPhone supported format. Stay patient for few minutes till the conversion done.
Now you will be able to watch this video in your iPhone. Video Converter Ultimate also enable you to convert videos to any formats that is compatible with other brand of smartphones such as Samsung, HTC, Sony, Blackberry, LG, Nokia etc. Also you can convert videos to the formats that are compatible with PSP, PS3, Xbox360, Wii and PS Vita. Get your things done now and share with your friends what a helpful software you've discovered.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to Play AVI on iPhone (iPhone 5 included)
• How to Convert AVI to iPhone
• How to Convert WMV to iPhone on Mac