The tool you will need it:
Mac Video Converter Ultimate, with it you can download online videos, edit videos, and convert video & audio to virtually any format, including formats compatible with Apple device, Apple software, game consoles etc. What's important is that all iPad models and Mac OS X (Mountain Lion included) are fully supported.
Get the trail version now and no longer be bothered by the video formats limitation.
Tutorial: How to Convert Video to Play on iPad on Mac ?
• Step 1: Load Video Files to Video Converter Ultimate for Mac
Go to "File", select "Load Media Files" to load videos to Mac Video Converter Ultimate. This program supports converting many kinds of playable standard formats, so you are free to convert almost any videos, such as YouTube videos to iPad on Mac.
• Step 2: Select an Output Format
At the default video format, you can select MP4 as the output format which can be supported by iPad. If you don't know details of different format, just click "Devices" and select iPad as output. Then the converted file will look nice on your iPad big screen.
• Step 3: Start Video Conversion on Mac (Mountain Lion supported)
In this step, just click the "Convert" button to start converting video to iPad on Mac computer. It enable you to convert multiple video files at one time. After adding all the videos you want to convert, select an output format for each video, then click "Convert" to do batch conversion.
With Mac Video Converter Ultimate, you can convert all regular videos and DVD movies to iPad supported video formats in three simple clicks! Now you can watch your favorite movie/videos on your iPad, iPad 3/4 and iPad mini anytime and anywhere. Let's try and experience now!
Supported Apple OS:
1. Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, and 10.8 Mountain Lion.
2. Unibody Macbook, Mac Pro, Mac Mini, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac and PC with Mac OS X.
Related Guides & Articles
• How to Convert Video to iPad (Windows)
• How to Convert AVI to iPad (Windows)
• How to Convert WMV to iPad on Mac